Thread: Eibach group buy #2!!

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

Eibach group buy #2!!

We are sold out on the first eibach group buy. We have more coming in around Thanksgiving. I am doing another group buy good for the next two weeks at a lowered price of $249 plus shipping. After the last run of Eibachs, Eibach has doubled the amount of the minimum purchase to 50 sets and raised the price $30 more per set, so after this run, not sure if we will ever do more. The group buy price will be $249, and the regular price after the group buy will be $299 due to their price increase. I have made the price changes in our on line catalog so feel free to order now before the price increase!!
    Thanks!
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

turbo addict

Re: Eibach group buy #2!!

What is this for Cindy? Eibach coilover springs?

turbo addict

no, the old 2804 and 2801 style lowering springs.

Mitsu booster

I understand these are a 1.5" drop vs the older style that were a 1" drop. Is this correct?
    If so, what's the opinion on installing these on a 89 csx vnt with original front and rear air dams? I don't wanna get too low on what's probably the lowest sitting stock td besides a consulier. And I'm running the big tire option.

Quote Originally Posted by 03tahoez71 View Post
    I understand these are a 1.5" drop vs the older style that were a 1" drop. Is this correct?
    If so, what's the opinion on installing these on a 89 csx vnt with original front and rear air dams? I don't wanna get too low on what's probably the lowest sitting stock td besides a consulier. And I'm running the big tire option.
    I don't think that would be an issue. I have a vnt with the original eibachs and I have room left for 1/2 inch more. But if you are worried you can use spring spacers...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 168glhs1986 View Post
    What is this for Cindy? Eibach coilover springs?
    No, these are replacements for the stock springs on NON L-body cars
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Hybrid booster

Put me down for another set please

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowv4l View Post
    Put me down for another set please
    Jut order them up online!! Thanks!

Last day to take advantage of the Eibach lowering springs group buy is Friday Oct 31st!! group buy price is $50 off regular price. ETA on shipping will be Nov. 30th!!

Eibach was late on production, had to send them TWICE for coating, but they are now finished and are currently in transit to us. We expect them at the end of the week. We will be shipping out all back orders on Monday!

Mitsu booster

are extra sets in stock and how much before shipping on a set? any discount if I buy 2 sets at the same time? lol

Quote Originally Posted by 03tahoez71 View Post
    are extra sets in stock and how much before shipping on a set? any discount if I buy 2 sets at the same time? lol
    Yes, we have plenty in stock ready to ship! $299 a set plus shipping. If you want to buy multiply sets, please call to discuss any possible discounts 281-288-4411