Thread: Please all Consulier owners read this!

turbo addict

Please all Consulier owners read this!

As you know I started a gallery and started gathering info on the owners and cars.
    I now am getting a little more serious and want to get a spread sheet of all this info.
    Not just a photo and the last two VIN numbers (which is not working)
    Example, the 88's had a "002" and so did the 90 and 91.
    So reorginizing and want to get it all in one spread sheet.

I am going to go back to this last years emails and look at all my emails about the GTP info.
    BUT to make it easy, please send me your:
    name
    email
    car VIN
    cars color
    address
    up to date photo
    I will keep this info and not give it out. But will add just a little info on the gallery, not personal stuff unless you approve first.

http://www.consuliergtp.com/gallery.html

But we need to keep track of these rare cars, kind of like the Shelby Fords and Dodge cars have a registry.

I already have most of the VIN's just want to match people and where the cars are.
    If you don't want to give me your address, at least city and state please.

THANK YOU!
    Johnny
    email: GLHS289@hotmail.com
    Great stuff for great cars! Poly engine mounts and bushings at: http://www.polybushings.com

Mitsu booster

Re: Please all Consulier owners read this!

Thumbs up!

I might make an additional appeal to any Consulier owners to get on board with this. When I visited the factory they had interest in doing something similar, but I think a lot of info has been "lost" over the years. One great way to preserve the work of the man is to put together a Registry like this.

Why not include all of Warren's cars bringing the whole family together. The MT900s have a big following and this will surely bring recognition of his first efforts with these monocoque chassis cars.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

turbo addict

I put together all the VIN numbers from 3 places, double checked....
    So far I have 68 VIN's for Consulier GTP's.

shows 17 cars in 1988, and the rest in 1990, with just a couple 91 and 92 cars.
    Great stuff for great cars! Poly engine mounts and bushings at: http://www.polybushings.com

turbo addict

Not a bad idea Chris, just thought I'd get started with what I know.
    Hard enough to gather this info...even with people on here.

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
    Why not include all of Warren's cars bringing the whole family together. The MT900s have a big following and this will surely bring recognition of his first efforts with these monocoque chassis cars.
    I find it hard to find info on the MT900S, there is a LOT of misinformation out there. Do you know of any enthusiast groups that focus on that? Otherwise it might be cool to include them as well.

turbo addict

We have this VIN.... 43CSA1129JRC1C009
    listed as the Crash car.
    This one?

http://

- - - Updated - - -

It had a turbo 1 engine in it.

- - - Updated - - -

I heard it even drove home.

- - - Updated - - -

Look stock?
    http://

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by mattjs33 View Post
    I find it hard to find info on the MT900S, there is a LOT of misinformation out there. Do you know of any enthusiast groups that focus on that? Otherwise it might be cool to include them as well.
    My honey was the VP there for all the MT 900 years she was involved in the construction of every one built.
    She has all the info you could ever want.
    It is only a matter of time till the MT 900 owners are doing the same thing we Consulier owners are doing.
    I would make a huge wager Ian will never produce another MT 900.
    It was the hinge of his funding for the Rossion production.
    Warren was a man before his time, if battery technology would have been better when Mosler was in business things would have been very different..!

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by GTP#44 View Post
    My honey was the VP there for all the MT 900 years she was involved in the construction of every one built.
    She has all the info you could ever want.
    It is only a matter of time till the MT 900 owners are doing the same thing we Consulier owners are doing.
    I would make a huge wager Ian will never produce another MT 900.
    It was the hinge of his funding for the Rossion production.
    Warren was a man before his time, if battery technology would have been better when Mosler was in business things would have been very different..!
    Was she who gave me my factory tour then. ;-)

I had a daydream to start an online MT900S Registry someday if I ever got my Koenigsegg Registry "complete"; seems like you folks might be better suited to it. Not sure how the turbo Dodge community feels about talking MT900S, but Johnny's site is as eligible as any.

I didn't like the sale to Rossion when I heard of it. I was pretty sure they had no intention of building any more MT900S. Not sure what you mean how that would have funded Rossion, if anything I would have thought there was more business with the Nobles than the other way around?

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by mattjs33 View Post
    One of the MT900 owners, Mike George, is trying to put together a registry of cars. Sadly a lot of the good info was lost when the company was sold. FYI, I worked on the MT900 project, and just saw this picture taken at the "Cars and Coffee of the Upstate", November 2014 gathering. Since I'm near Charlotte, NC now, I go down to Greenville, SC occasionally for this one, but of course I missed it, and a Consulier shows up!

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    listed as the Crash car.
    This one?

"]http://[/URL]

- - - Updated - - -

It had a turbo 1 engine in it.

- - - Updated - - -

I heard it even drove home.

- - - Updated - - -

Look stock?
    "]http://[/URL]

BTW, I have that car.

turbo addict

REALLY???

How come you never said anything before?

- - - Updated - - -

listed as the Crash car.
    This one?
    Is this correct?

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by CAD_Jockey View Post
    One of the MT900 owners, Mike George, is trying to put together a registry of cars. Sadly a lot of the good info was lost when the company was sold. FYI, I worked on the MT900 project, and just saw this picture taken at the "Cars and Coffee of the Upstate", November 2014 gathering. Since I'm near Charlotte, NC now, I go down to Greenville, SC occasionally for this one, but of course I missed it, and a Consulier shows up!
    Great! I'd like to help, if I can.

That's a real nice looking GTP there.