Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Gauging Interest- Chrysler .63 A/R turbine housing Group Buy

Exclamation ***UPDATE*** Re: Gauging Interest- Chrysler .63 A/R turbine housing Group Buy

We received confirmation of shipment today. The turbine housings should be here this Friday or Monday at the latest. For those of you in the group buy please complete the balance of the payment so there will be no delay in shipping them to you. With the SDAC/C@C rush coming up we will be overloaded with last minute orders and would like to get these shipped beforehand.

Extras were produced for those that may have missed the group buy.

Just click on the link below to complete the order:
    http://turbosunleashed.com/shop/chry...ngs-p-487.html

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Re: ***UPDATE*** Re: Gauging Interest- Chrysler .63 A/R turbine housing Group Buy

The turbine housings are in stock and shipping out today and tomorrow to those who have paid the balance.

Thanks!

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor ajakeski's Avatar

Re: Gauging Interest- Chrysler .63 A/R turbine housing Group Buy

I received my stage II housing yesterday. I swapped it onto my turbo and the exhaust turbine wheel hits the inside of the housing at the back of the bore. The bore diameter is fine, but the depth needs to be adjusted. Additional machining will need to be done to make clearance.
    Last edited by ajakeski; 06-26-2015 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ajakeski View Post
    I received my stage II housing yesterday. I swapped it onto my turbo and the exhaust turbine wheel hits the inside of the housing at the back of the bore. The bore diameter is fine, but the depth needs to be reduced. Additional maching will need to be done to make clearance.
    We will fit all stages tomorrow to verify clearances.

Thanks!

Chris-TU

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
    We will fit all stages tomorrow to verify clearances.

Thanks!

Chris-TU
    Stage 1 housing fits perfectly. Will build up a stage 2 and 3 turbo Friday to verify fitment.

Chris-TU

Quote Originally Posted by ajakeski View Post
    I received my stage II housing yesterday. I swapped it onto my turbo and the exhaust turbine wheel hits the inside of the housing at the back of the bore. The bore diameter is fine, but the depth needs to be adjusted. Additional machining will need to be done to make clearance.
    All 6 samples we tested fit perfect. Not sure why but it looks like the production Stage 2s were not machined for the radius. PM us and we will take care of it.

Thanks!

Chris-TU

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor ajakeski's Avatar

I fixed mine yesterday.

Slugmobile & MeanMini Caretaker Turbo Mopar Contributor wheming's Avatar

I received mine yesterday and it looks fantastic!
    At least i will have a spare should the need arise.
    Thank you Chris for bringing these to market for us!
    Wayne H.

'91 Dodge Spirit ES 2.5L turbo 5spd
    '05 PT GT 2.4T HO autostick (RIP)
    '89 Plymouth Acclaim 2.5L turbo auto, "Slugmobile" yes, THE Slugmobile!
    '89 Dodge Caravan SE 2.5L turbo auto, "Mean Mini" yes, Gus' Mean Mini! (Current best 11.699 @ 114.43 mph! - Oct 15th, 2022 Cecil County Dragway, MD)
    MeanMini dragracing videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...URZLB1RxGYF6vw
    and other cars, trucks and motorcycles
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SlugmobileMeanMini

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post

Received your PM. Will send you email with options later today (USA today, not Europe today )

Chris-TU

Hello Chris, still waiting your help for choosing the right turbo.

Quote Originally Posted by nvysion View Post
    Hello Chris, still waiting your help for choosing the right turbo.
    Kim,

Please check your emails. We replied last week.

Chris-TU

Hybrid booster

Chris,

I received your mail yesterday, but this was the only one since the first batch.
    There was a confusion with other customers probably.
    I paid for a stage 2 turbine housing.

Louis

Quote Originally Posted by nvysion View Post
    Chris,

I received your mail yesterday, but this was the only one since the first batch.
    There was a confusion with other customers probably.
    I paid for a stage 2 turbine housing.

Louis
    PM Sent..

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor supercrackerbox's Avatar

I still haven't gotten mine.

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor iTurbo's Avatar

I haven't either.

Hybrid booster

I got mine, waiting on the waste gate puck replacement though. Any timetable on when those will ship?
    1991 Chrysler Lebaron GTC convertible - a568 - 15psi FWD Stage 3, FMIC, TII Garrett turbo, two of the big ones

Quote Originally Posted by dwh4784 View Post
    I got mine, waiting on the waste gate puck replacement though. Any timetable on when those will ship?
    We had requested that 38mm pucks be manufactured. They actually produced 36mm which we refused. They told us they would have the 38mm by the end of this month.

Chris-TU

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor iTurbo's Avatar

Got mine today; thanks Chris.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112