Date: 07th October 2014
Username: boneyardracing
Full Name: Blair Warner
City, State, Zip: York PA 17403
Selling or Wanted Price: $1500

Description: 1987 Shelby GLHS roller (no engine) I purchased this car earlier this year havent had much time to get to it and I need the space free. The car is basically complete and nearly rust free. Big negatives are some hail damage on the hood, hatch, fenders, and, roof the car comes with a pair of nice Shelby Charger fenders. It will need a full respray. Windshield will need replacing cracked up the middle

Intact GLHS specific parts: Front Konis, Centurion IIs (4 on the car and 2 spares) Intercooler/Radiator combo, Cluster, Shift Knob, Steering Wheel, Dash plaque. Missing Rear Konis, Two Piece Intake, Valve Cover.

Was converted to 89 electronics at some point. A/C removed.

Car will come with an a525 and equal length half shafts. It came with a 2.5 TI common block it is stock and trashed could be included for a few dollars more if you want.

Feel free to email/call with any questions. Here is a thread from when I picked up the car with pictures.

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...nd-915-history

For those selling, a photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.