Date: 05th October 2014
Username: Bricklin107
Full Name: Jim Wajda
City, State, Zip: Cement City MI 49233
Selling or Wanted Price: $5500

Description: Up for sale is a beautiful 1986 cs turbo z dodge daytona. 5 speed, T tops, fully loaded from the factory in 1986. I bought this car from the original owner who only drove the car during summers. Meaning the car is very solid very very little rust. I have the original paperwork from the dealer in 1986 including the Warrenty card, window sticker, build sheet, etc. Has about 123,000 miles car has been gone through and includes:
New clutch at 97k
New alternator at 120k
New belts 120k
Tune up 120k
New head gasket 115k
New Battery 120k
New front brakes 110k
New NOS rear monroe shocks installed. Same ones that came orignally with the car.
Rear brakes are good, new rear wheel bearings as well. 110k
Car had a recent respray, looks very good. Louvers and trim also resprayed. It was repainted with the ORIGINAL red used in the factory. Bought it from a supplier who supplied dealers in the 80s. FLAME Red Paint is running 700 a gallon. Car starts up eveytime runs perfect!
Interior 9/10!

This is one of the nicest daytonas still left.
Little things that could be done include..
Tires have a good amount of tread left may need to be rebalanced a front end alingment would probably be in order however it still drives fine.
Original a/c compressor is on the car and has no belt. It was still working up until about 15k ago. That will need attention

Other than that she's ready to go!
email me at jameswajda@msn.com for photos

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.