Thread: will trade BMF intake for F4 cam or other TM stuff

turbo addict

will trade BMF intake for F4 cam or other TM stuff

title says it all!

BMF intake will be brand new, straight from the factory, welded or unwelded. Delivery in about 8 weeks.

the cam can be used but I need to know its 100% good to go and has no damage

I am also looking for other stuff too:

-Big valve seat for G head (not +1mm, but the +2mm or whatever). I forget if I need intake or exhaust seats, I have a set of one.

-Big INTAKE valves for G head

-Whatever lifter/shims/springs I might need for using the F4 cam on G head

fuel rail mounts are included with the intake but not shown in the pic

Last edited by acannell; 09-19-2014 at 09:34 PM.

Hybrid booster

Re: will trade BMF intake for F4 cam

PM Sent

turbo addict

Re: will trade BMF intake for F4 cam or other TM stuff

I am also looking for other stuff too:

-Big valve seat for G head (not +1mm, but the +2mm or whatever). I forget if I need intake or exhaust seats, I have a set of one.

-Big INTAKE valves for G head

-Whatever lifter/shims/springs I might need for using the F4 cam on G head

Asa I have a G head that I'd be willing to part with, but I lost the #2 or #3 piston, so there is some scoring in the chamber and one of the valves was damaged. So it would need some attention. Let me know if you want pics. I can take it to the shop to get it checked, need to do that anyways just so I can get rid of it since I won't be running one any longer. The head is heavily ported, but only has the +1mm valves, I think. I can measure to confirm, but I'm 99% certain that's what I bought years ago.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    Asa I have a G head that I'd be willing to part with, but I lost the #2 or #3 piston, so there is some scoring in the chamber and one of the valves was damaged. So it would need some attention. Let me know if you want pics. I can take it to the shop to get it checked, need to do that anyways just so I can get rid of it since I won't be running one any longer. The head is heavily ported, but only has the +1mm valves, I think. I can measure to confirm, but I'm 99% certain that's what I bought years ago.
    I already have a G head :/ do you have any other goodies??

I'm probably forgetting somethings I need..

Basically whatever is neccessary to run the F4 cam on a G head with big valves..I think thats just cam, springs, lifters, valves, seats, shims?

Sorry, I see you need the seats! No, I don't stash goodies at all, unless they're on my car.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Buy my stuff!!!!!!!!!!! :O) Turbo Mopar Vendor turbovanmanČ's Avatar

I have some brand new 995 springs, LS1 retainers and hardened keepers if you have single square groove valves.
    1989 FWD Turbo Caravan-2.5 TIII, GT35R, auto, a/c, cruise, pwr windows/locks, fully loaded with interior and ran with full exhaust. RETIRED FOR A FEW YEARS! 12.57@104 :O)
    1984 Chev Getaway van, 6.2 Diesel with a remote mounted turbo setup burning WMO-For sale.
    2003 GSW 2.0L TDI, auto, fully loaded, modified, 360K-wife's.
    2004 GSW TDI, 5 speed, fully loaded, modified.

Aurora ignition wires for sale. Link to info

Super60 roller cams or custom/billet cams. Link to info