Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rossin scavenger hunt

Re: Rossin scavenger hunt

Quote Originally Posted by bfarroo View Post
    If anyone has anything specific they are looking for post it up or shoot me a PM and I can let you know if we seen it there. Like Matt said we were there for 11 hours and there is so much there it's almost overwhelming sorting through 10 tons of crap to find the 1% of useful parts.
    We are looking for both Driver's and passenger side window regulators. Haven't put much effort into finding two door Shadow electric regulators which we believe are one in the same. Since Benji spotted them there we figured we could grab some NOS ones from the manufacturer. Also, would be great to get our hands on a dual fan rear end. The single fan Series 1 is having some challenges keeping things cool during the Arizona summer heat.

Thanks!

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Hybrid booster

Window regulator part numbers are 4354603 and 4354602

Quote Originally Posted by player1up View Post
    Window regulator part numbers are 4354603 and 4354602
    Thanks Player1Up. Finding these regulators in usable condition can be difficult though. If they have NOS units and are looking to sell it would save us time in locating one.

Thanks!

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Hybrid booster

They had at least 4 sets down there that I saw. Not in the containers, in the metal fab shop on the bottom of the shelves where the misc parts bins are ( the blue bins that Benji posted pics of )
    Keep in mind that they aren't modified yet. Mine have some of the teeth welded on both ends of the gear to limit travel.
    One thing that I was looking for that I didn't find was the window tracks. They did have tons of the bottom channels ( where the regulator rides ) but none of the vertical side channels

Quote Originally Posted by player1up View Post
    They had at least 4 sets down there that I saw. Not in the containers, in the metal fab shop on the bottom of the shelves where the misc parts bins are ( the blue bins that Benji posted pics of )
    Keep in mind that they aren't modified yet. Mine have some of the teeth welded on both ends of the gear to limit travel.
    One thing that I was looking for that I didn't find was the window tracks. They did have tons of the bottom channels ( where the regulator rides ) but none of the vertical side channels
    Welding tooth stops can't be more difficult then creating teeth that are stripped and worn. If anyone is heading down there in the near future it would be great if they could pick up a set for us. I see that Benji grabbed a set in his pile of goodies.

Chris-TU

Hybrid booster

I will be there in 3 weeks time.

There had to have been at least 8 window regulator sets in under the shelves along side the broken front window . They all looked like they had seen some moisture but were all there, some with more surface rust than others.

Hybrid booster

My plan currently is to be at the shop on the 22nd and 23rd. Will be meeting with GTP#44 for at least part of the time. I believe that anyone else would be welcome to join in. PM me if interested.

turbo addict

Would you keep your eyes open for any of these?

(the radiator protector grill)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ConsulierRadiatorArea.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	115.9 KB 
ID:	51820   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ConsulierRadGrill.JPG 
Views:	90 
Size:	135.4 KB 
ID:	51819  
    Great stuff for great cars! Poly engine mounts and bushings at: http://www.polybushings.com

Hybrid booster

Certainly will Johnny!

Hybrid booster

Johnny, There was something down there like that. It was riveted to the back side of a broken spoiler, not the front. It wasn't a whole piece though ( split down the middle where the fan was ) and it was made of steel, not aluminum.
    I guess it was something else they were trying out.

Hybrid booster

Just a reminder, we will be at rossion tomorrow and thursday scavenging for parts and stuff. Randy will be joining in at some point. I encourage others to join as well.

Garrett booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Along with Chris if you run across a dual fan rear end and also a TIII engine cover. It has an opening on the drivers side for more air to come into the engine compartment.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=shel...11%3B575%3B432

I could use a lower engine cover, they had a few throughout the containers from what I remember, it's square and has a few holes cut out for the trans diff to stick through I believe. Not sure what they would want for one. I could email mike and find out. Is anyone that is going down planning on going to sdac next year. The engine cover is a pretty simple piece and may be just as easy for me to make a new one by time I buy it and have it shipped. I could also use an ignition cylinder. there were a pile of them in the blue bins from what I remember. Another part I didn't know I needed until after I picked up the car. I wish my schedule would have worked out to have the car with my at the shop. Would have made it easier to figure out what I needed. My travel schedule got to far out of wack for that to happen so Oh well, I'll figure it out as I go.

turbo addict

Have a great time guys and good luck on the parts hunt

Hybrid booster

Harold, none of those links seem to be working for me. I *think* I may have found something like that today. It's not exactly an opening some much as having more room on the drivers side.

Hybrid booster

Benji, I will sorta test fit the rear lower cover you are talking about, make sure it's a Consulier part.
    No problem on the lock cylinder.

Garrett booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...-quot-magazine
    Hopefully this link works and you can see if this is what you found.

Harold

Mitsu booster

Hey guys...I need an engine cover - HELP!!!!!!!

turbo addict

What car? Hardtop? Targa?
    Great stuff for great cars! Poly engine mounts and bushings at: http://www.polybushings.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast