Date: 18th September 2014
Username: JLBailey93
Full Name: Layne Bailey
City, State, Zip: Chesnee, SC 29323
Contact: call/text-(864)529-2794 or email JLBailey93@gmail.com
Selling or Wanted Price: $3500 obo

Description: 1991 Dodge Daytona Shelby. Red in Color A413 Automatic. 89,664 Miles on the odometer. I am the second owner, my grandmother was the first. I received the car as a gift when I graduated from Automotive Technology at our local Tech College. She put 89,664 on it and then parked it because the voltage regulator aspect of the computer quit. She had another car so she parked it under the carport and put a cover on it, my grandfather started it occasionally for a while and then let it go. The odometer has never counted for me based on what Ive read Im assuming the grease dried up and the gear is broken for the odometer. Ive only driven the car a total of about 5 months because Im young the insurance was killer over my salvage title 94 accord. The paint is faded. The dash has one tiny crack over on the passenger side and the defrost vents are slightly warped. When I got the car I did these things to it over time to get it up and running. Any part I replaced was new from the store, no used parts. Fuel Pump, Cap, Button, Plugs, Mobil 1 Synthetic with a WIX, and 5 gallons of premium and it started after about 30 seconds of turning over. It rattled like hell for a few seconds then smoothed out. CEL came on and was for alternator no field circuit voltage...i jumped the gun after some multimeter testing and replaced the alternator to no avail. I then found the forums and found the 2 wire external regulator thread, temporarily wired one up, it worked so it stayed. Then I replaced the tires and started driving it. After about 5 months I parked it. As of the past 2 weeks I have registered the car and reinsured it and started driving it again. As of this past weekend the car has all new water pump, timing belt n tensioner (gates), cam seal, p/s pressure line, p/s belt, alt belt, polybushings alt bushings but the damn belt still squeaks, thermostat, valve cover gasket, turbo drainback tube gasket, antifreeze, Mobil 1 Synthetic and a WIX. The second night I was driving it again I had it skinned back and a damn deer ran out in front of me, I live in the country so its common, but Im not usually doing 90. So I locked the damn thing down and flat spotted the back tires pretty bad which sucks cause they were pretty decent, but I didnt wreck it. Has the overhead console which intermittently works but all other power features work. windows, locks, drivers seat, mirrors, and the AC is cold and the heat is hot. AC belt currently off since the weekend work, its cooling down here so I optioned it off for now. Interior pretty clean, exterior kinda dirty but will be cleaned up before sold inside and out. Car runs good and trans shift pretty good. Will need brakes and the rotors could be turned, but they arent grooved or anything so they dont have to be. If my price is way high you guys let me know, Im not a Turbo Mopar expert so Im gonna trust you guys to be truthful. I dont have the means to deliver the vehicle, but I suppose I could rent a truck and trailer and go a reasonable distance in exchange for compensation. I HAVE PHOTOS IN MY GARAGE BUT I CANT UPLOAD THEM SOMEONE HELP http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/ga...e_view&id=8184
For those selling, a photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.