Thread: NOS and used FWD parts 1970s to the present

NOS and used FWD parts 1970s to the present

Date: 12th September 2014
    Username: martin kolner
    Full Name:
    City, State, Zip: Tempe AZ 85282

480 966-6683

I probably have over 3,000 part numbers for the FWD cars, many are NOS and some used. I'm especially heavy on the G body cars as I own 2 of them. Have loads of K car and Shadow convertible parts. I also have parts all the way back to the mid 1930s so the FWD stuff is a small part of my 39,000 part inventory.

I have been cleaning out Mopar dealers of their obsolete parts for over 30 years. Also I special ordered parts from them starting in 1980 figuring these parts might be impossible to find later. When a part is still available you can obviously order 1 or 1,000 so I laid into what I thought would be good to have later. Luckily I dealt with 3 dealerships over the years who put up with me ordering all sorts of small stuff and I got an employee discount too.

A few times in the 1980s and 1990s Chrysler would dump parts at a ridiculous price and the dealer would give me the printed list or I would look at their computers and try to figure out what it was. Armrests for less than a dollar, consoles for 2.00 etc. Why they even bothered I have no idea.

I've been wrecking yarding since 1970 when I bought my first car: a 1948 Dodge for 100.00 So over the years I've picked over just about everything in yards from full size cars, station wagons, vans, trucks and anything Chrysler built.

My website is www.arizonaparts.com

If you can't navigate it LMK what you need either via e-mail (mkolner14@hotmail.com) put MOPAR in the subject or here at the forum.....I prefer e-mail. Make sure you are specific about the year, model, engine, color, or any other info so I don't have to guess at what you need.

I also have owners & shop manuals, part books, sales brochures, post cards, decode books, and promotional items.

Hybrid booster

Re: NOS and used FWD parts 1970s to the present

marty, i sure could use 5207516 tag light lense for an L body.2 if you have them always nice to have a spare, let me know how much and where to send the paypal to. thanks.

5207516 fits 1978-93 M,Z,P bodies. have some used ones, nothing NOS

Mitsu booster

Marty,

I have a couple of Dodge Rampages an I'm looking for P/N 4198962 & 4198963. These are the L & R roof & side rail weatherstrip. I didn't see any in a search of your website, good used would work. Thanks!

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by martin kolner View Post
    5207516 fits 1978-93 M,Z,P bodies. have some used ones, nothing NOS
    so, they dont fit an L body??thats the part number i got from the pdf parts catalog for them. pics? and shipped price to 19403 please.

M,Z is short for Horizon and Omni

P=Shadow and Sundance

IF I don't have something there are 2 other parts locators listed on my front page of www.arizonaparts.com

They are:

www.rearcounter.com

www.partsvoice.com

you will need a MOPAR # in order to use these systems