Hybrid booster

Bunch of random parts, mostly related to L bodies

Date: 30th August 2014
    Username: PunKid
    Full Name: Patrick Murphy
    City, State, Zip: Kensington NH 03833
    Price: Listed below, shipping not included

Description:

Ive been doing a lot of cleaning of my garage, getting ready to move so I am trying to unload some stuff most of this stuff if for an 85 GLHT unless otherwise specified.

Used fair shape, Center Dash cup holder thing. has the sliding tray for the cup holder and the little garage door. $15 plus shipping

used fair shape, 2 sets bumper strut covers, 1st set has been painted black but otherwise pretty good shape. $20 plus shipping. 2nd set is in better shape (rears not in photo because they are still installed on my car) $30 plus shipping.

used fair shape, battery tray $10 plus shipping, right front bumper corner the fused mounting flange broke off $5 plus shipping, splash sheild left side I think $10 plus shipping. turbo vent drip tray $10 plus shipping.

Used fair shape, bumer protectors and the trim for the bumper (I think there is one extra from another bumper) $15 plus shipping SOLD!!!!

Used fair shape, Mopar Performance stage 1 computer for log T1 set up $50 plus shipping. LM for log T1 set up, missing map sensor but I think i can find one for it $20 plus shipping

Used terrible shape, turbo from a 85 T1 car good for core only $25 plus sshipping. 2.25 swing valve $10 plus shipping. buy them both for $30 plus shipping

Used in fair shape, black door sill trim, 1 is broken at the end, although I think this would be covered by the pillar trim. $15 plus shipping

Used in fair condition, T1 log throttle body $10 plus shipping

New in the box. HEP for a 85 small distributor $15 plus shipping. rotor for an 85 small distributor 5$ plus shipping. fuel filter for an 1985 omni glh $5 plus shipping.

New in the box. L body sway bar bushing, both the frame and control arms for maybe for a 7/8" or 22mm bar (measured the openings between 0.840" and 0.850") $10 plus shipping for all
    . SOLD!!!!

New in the box. misc oil filters not for turbo dodge, not really sure what they fit. $3 each for the motocraft and Bosh, and $2 for the STP plus shipping.

Used and in fair condition. 8 3/4 mopar 3rd member and posi center section. Case is a 741, gear ration is 3.21, and posi is the cone style non rebuildable. I pulled it out of my truck because the posi was getting weak and it has been sitting for a couple years on my shelf, $50 for the 3rd member, $50 for the center section, or $75 for both plus shipping.

I also have a complete engine bay harness for an 85 GLH-T $50 plus shipping

1st to buy something I will throw in a used billet shift knob fair shape if they want it.

A photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.
    Last edited by PunKid; 09-12-2014 at 08:55 PM. Reason: added some more stuff

Garrett booster

Re: Bunch of random parts, mostly related to L bodies

you have a PM.

Hybrid booster

Bumper Gaurds, trim and swaybar bushings are all sold

Garrett booster

Is the mp computer still available?

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor ajakeski's Avatar

PM Sent

Hybrid booster

Messages sent.

Also the splash shield is no longer for sale, I thought this was an extra one but after looking at my own car I realize I need it, sorry.

Hybrid booster

MP computer has been sold