Thread: 1989 Chrysler TC by Maserati 16V 5spd 1of 501

1989 Chrysler TC by Maserati 16V 5spd 1of 501

Date: 17th August 2014
    Username: Xtrempickup
    Full Name:Tom Kordosky
    [B]City, State, Zip: Garfield, NJ 07026
    Selling or Wanted Price: 6000$ or best offer

looking to sell my 1989 TC Maserati 16 Valve turbo 5-speed.. My TC is 95% rust free, see photo of the rust, 60k miles but odometer stopped and I have maybe driven 500 miles in the 9 years ive owned it it was at chryslers of carlisle in 2012. in great shape, its more of a drivers car than show quality unless somebody really wants to spend the time to repaint it. Carbernet and ginger with black soft top and has matching hard top. is complete with all items, most are pricey. if I get close to asking price I wil include about 1200$ of performance 16V masi items like cometic gaskets, 16v custom fidanza cam gears, nos timing belt, nos belt tensioner, magnacore wires, nos license plate frame for front bumper, hard top cart for when removed, extra soft top pull down assembly, and I have lining for the hood that needs to be cut and applied, etc. picture were taken on august 17th 2014

only rust on whole car and its on both sides in the same location. I checked it out today, its solid, not soft. the whole underbody looks like it was rhino lined, the coating on it is very hard and has kept the car from rusting, its been in NJ 9 years, originally came from Illinois

Re: 1989 Chrysler TC by Maserati 16V 5spd 1of 501

End of summer bump. Motivated to move. Price not firm. No longer feel attached to this car and would like to see it go to good home with a garage to store it maybe.