Whats up guys,

Haven't posted here in awhile, so my apologies. My '86 Omni GLH has developed some misfiring issues within the past week and I'm trying to get it fixed before my parents travel up here for vacation. My dad has never had a ride in the Omni since I got it back from Cindy's and got it street legal(brakes tires and etc.). What it's doing is stumbling and misfiring under acceleration, idles just fine at 1000rpm (not sure how to lower it, but I have the F4 cam installed), and when I go to WOT the car runs just fine and plants you in the seat.

Engine Specs- 2.2L SOHC, bored .040, 2 piece int, ported polished int/exh, walbro 255, +40's, FWD billet fuel rail, AccuFab adjustable fuel rate regulator, hybrid s57 T3/T4, FWD-F4 camshaft, Venoila forged pistons, eagle H-Beams, forged crank, non common block, wideband AFR, etc

The first week when it started doing this I could drive easy with no problems and WOT with no problems, it was the intermittent acceleration that started the stumbling. whenever it stumbled, my AFR would jump to around 17 on the gauge or to "- - -" which means theres no fuel at all im assuming. Whenever I saw that I got out of the throttle. Whenever I go WOT though, it would be at 10.8 to 11.2. On my way to work one day I started smelling gasoline and thought it was just unburned gas in the exhaust since I run a wide open exhaust cutout. On my way back home though it smelled as if I was at the gas station smelling right from the nozzle! When I pulled up to my house I popped the hood and discovered there was a pool of gas between the intake and head in that little valley under the fuel rail. I stuck my finger into the pool to see how deep it was and it went up to my first little bend on my index finger.

I called my friend over later to see if he could help me find the leak, which we suspected to be a foul O-ring on one of the injectors. Turns out that the little screw on the very end of the billet fuel rail from FWD had come loose a little bit and it was leaking from there. I thought that was why it was stumbling and I was going lean was because gas wasn't being delivered properly. So I took an allen head and teflon tape and tightened that sucker down. I started the car and watched the spot and it didn't leak any more. Gave it some revs and still no leak, took it around the block and checked it, no leaks. I went to a back road and got on it a little bit, and now it stumbles and misfires, with the same 17 or "- - -" on the AFR, when you accelerate or go WOT. I'm at a loss.

No codes other than 55.