Thread: Recommendations on shipping a vehicle

Garrett booster

Lightbulb Recommendations on shipping a vehicle

Anybody have any experience shipping a vehicle? Know of any place that does a good job that won't break the bank? Be from ohio to texas. Thanks

Hybrid booster

Re: Recommendations on shipping a vehicle

I've used the same guy 4 times for cars and 3 more time for part 'n clips of cars in the last 20 years. If you know anything about the '50s and '60 big Mopar stuff you've maybe heard of Neal Freman and his bone yard out in Whithall, Montana? This guy hauled all Neal's bought and sold stuff(cars 'n parts) for 25 years until Neal retired this past February, AND CRUSHED ABOUT 30 OR MORE ACRES WITH WALL TO WALL CARS SITTIN' ON 'UM. He runs with a 2500 Dodge diesel dually and pulls a 40' enclosed goose neck trailer. He's had his 30 year old son doing the same thing for 'bout 10 years now with a 3/4 ton Dodge and a 20' enclosed trailer. If you're interested in these guys P.M. me and I'LL give you phone #s on both father and son. Nothin' at all in this for me, I just know both of them, like the way they conduct their business, and I'll use them again if and when the need arises...BTW, You can calculate some where around $1.25 a mile and you'll be close. Maybe just ah tad higher then the big guys with open trailers but their trailers don't haul 6 or 8 at a time and the price of fuel is the same, Jer