Just got the White Brick back from my son. It had a coolant leak, fixed that, decided to take the car out for a drive. I had it running at the usual 750 rpm idle in the driveway for about 10 minutes, took it out to the main drag, ran it through the gears a few times, no problem. Then I decided to wind it out a bit, shifting at the top of the reasonable rpm range and then it started to "idle" at 4000 rpm. Just stayed there. Bumped the accelerator to see if I could un-stick it, no dice. Managed to get the thing home without over-heating, parked it in the driveway. Let it sit for about half-an-hour. Started it again, 4000 rpm... Jumped out, checked the throttle and cables, not stuck on WFO. Turned off the car, pulled the air plenum that comes from the inter-cooler to the throttle body. The throttle plate was closed, as it should be when the engine is not running. Opened and closed it with the the cable cam (my word), closed like it should. Started the engine, 4000 rpm with the throttle plate CLOSED!!! I put my hand over the throttle body opening to cut off the air to the engine, I could feel some vacuum (but not what you would expect at 4000 rpm) and the motor never slowed down. It was obviously getting all the fuel/air mixture it could burn. Turned the car off, went inside to watch TV (Crossbones finale, complete waste of time). Went to bed, got up, went to work, came home, started car, 4000 rpm. It seemed to be making some effort to bring the idle down but just a touch of the accelerator maxed it out again, 4000 rpm. So, I am thinking choke, whole bunch of air coming from somewhere, computer, MAS, sending much fuel, etc. So, before I start ripping things apart, has anyone else experience this? If so, what do you recommend checking at this point? Thanks, John in Charlotte, NC.