Previous post from a few weeks back:

Today turned into an eventful lunch break in the 92 Daytona

I am sitting at a light and I hear a buzzer, look at the dash and see my coolant temps are really high, almost pegged the gauge. So I shut the car down, wait for the light, fire it up and get to Target which is a block away, by the time I get there its getting hotter. I roll to a stop and then I hear sizzling. I pop the hood and there is steam all over. The fan is not running, I check the fuse and relay, both are good, so I go jiggle some wires and check the plug on the fan itself. Then I drop the hood go into the store and get some distilled water. Come up, pop the cap for a nice gusher. Then add water, no leaks so I fire it up and start driving back to work. Blast the heat on high and vigilantly watch the water temp. It goes right back to normal. Drive to a gas station, pop the hood and the fan is ON. Back at work now and I hope this was just a fluke..

Some lunch break...

I keep watching the coolant every day, I have the level right in the radiator and the overflow tank is good. Now after driving the car and getting it up to temp I smell burning coolant. Using MPScan, coolant temps are running 190-205 with the A/C running in 85 degree weather. I get the car home each day and check for leaks, nothing appears to be leaking but that smell is prevalent. Ive checked the oil and coolant, neither is milky and the car is not eating coolant. I am not sure why I get this smell. I am not sure if when the coolant sprayed the front of the motor it is still there. I am going to replace the radiator cap today and see if that helps. I may also try washing the front of the motor.