Thread: Well I have to say it is good to be back!!

Garrett booster

Well I have to say it is good to be back!!

I have been gone for 4 years now from the turbo dodge scene. I was last working with an 88 lancer Shelby t2 setup before I sold it. I had my beautiful baby girl then and didn't have the time for it. Now I happened to fall into my buddies 87 charger. He hasn't worked on it in almost the same amount of time and the last thing he did was put a two piece I take on it.
    I'm going to need a lot of info pertaining to this setup to get it running again. I'm sure I have most of the answers that I'll need, but I need to get it to my garage this week before I start asking/looking for info. I remember what a good site this was and the reason why I'm returning. It'll be good to go back and look at the stories section again. Reading about people's encounters and to see how far everyone has come on their cars. Is turbovanman still around? He had some great stories! Also the guy that had the 3.0 stock van motor in his green shadow. Haha I remember him dynoing 400+hp with it. I'll have to check YouTube to watch a video or two again!
    Well time to fly!
    Cheers,
    brian

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Vigo's Avatar

Re: Well I have to say it is good to be back!!

Turbovanman has been gone but recently became active here again. Ondonti just raced that green shadow again for the first time in years, although now he is tuning it as a non turbo setup.

Glad to have you! Im sure we can help and encourage you to get that Charger to an enjoyable state.

Dont push the red button.You hear me?