Thread: 86seeS

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs0075's Avatar

86seeS

I paid Wes for two NOS HEPs April 3, 2014. I'm still waiting for them to arrive. I've sent Wes numerous messages (Facebook message on May 24 @ 6:51 p.m. MST and again on June 17 @ 5:26 a.m. MST), he completely ignored them. I also indicated in Wes' original "For Sale" thread here on T-M that I had not received my order yet. It seems it's hit or miss when ordering parts from Wes, I wouldn't recommend doing business with him.

I waited too long and now can't file a Paypal claim, so I guess date night is on me.
    Last edited by glhs0075; 07-05-2014 at 08:33 PM.

Stephen: 1987 GLHS #0075, 1965 Polara 880 convertible
    SDAC National- proud member
    Western Canada SDAC- proud member
    www.wc-tm.com
    "I am not a number. I am a free man!" Number 6

turbo addict

Re: 86seeS

Just to add to this. I honestly don't care and it wasnt a large amount of money. But I sold him an 85 Daytona turbo z for CHEAP. Car was in super nice shape for the price and I also had some NOS turbo intercooled decals that I put in the car to go for a certain dollar amount extra. I was working when he picked up the car so I actually didn't get to see him. Ive met him at SDAC 22 and hes a nice guy. Paid for the car obviously. However, after a few PMs etc I was never paid for the decals. Just throwing it out there.

He's screwed many people over on this board. I'd advise nobody to do business with Wes Huddleston ever again.

turbo addict

wow looking at the "similar threads" window below this thread there are at least TWO negative threads in the feedback section for 86seeS, not including this one

maybe the feedback system isnt doing its job and something more visible would help

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...p?68307-86seeS

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...umbs-down-icon

Quote Originally Posted by acannell View Post
    wow looking at the "similar threads" window below this thread there are at least TWO negative threads in the feedback section for 86seeS, not including this one

maybe the feedback system isnt doing its job and something more visible would help

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...p?68307-86seeS

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...umbs-down-icon
    There is more to it, but these were also a while ago. Wes has since this current thread dropped off and has not been heard from online and limited by those who are still in the community. Unfortunately, he will probably never right the wrong deals and I would almost assure everyone you won't see him on this board again selling anything, even under another screen name.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Let me also add, if you buy any parts from people in the New Castle area, I would STRONGLY suggest confirming who it is and not that it's not either Wes or someone related to him. His account may not be active, but I know his girlfriend has been active here and on Facebook in the past. There are many great people in that area, so not trying to speak poorly for the rest of the group up there. Just be aware. And let me also add, I have not had any bad dealings with Wes, but given how he has treated people poorly on this forum and Facebook, I cannot support anything he has done, unless he makes right with the people he owes.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

boostaholic Turbo Mopar Contributor

I'm pretty sure he's out of the T-M stuff. I know his green SC showed up a little while back over on TD with a new owner asking questions. It's in Kentucky now IIRC.

All of his cars have been for sale on Craigslist over the last year or so.

But, I agree, I would avoid him at all costs given his past history on both forums...

turbo addict

I'd love to get my 85 daytona back lol