Thread: Fs 88 dodge shadow turbo 70k miles and separate built motor.

turbo addict

Fs 88 dodge shadow turbo 70k miles and separate built motor.

Date: 04th July 2014
    Username: bgbmxer
    Full Name: Brandon glatfelter
    City, State, Zip:red lion pa 17356
    Selling or Wanted price. 3500 for both car and engine together package deal

Descriptive title.

alright so where do I start. I'm putting my 88 dodge shadow turbo up for sale. I have run into health problems and will be going under the knife shortly and maybe more to come after that. I'm lookin to sell ASAP but I'm not gonna give this stuff away.

The car is an 88 dodge shadow turbo I'm the third owner and it currently has 71k original miles on it. The story behind it it i bought it from a lady who's father died and I purchased it. It had set in a garage 2008 when I got it. I have gone thru the car and replaced all brake lines hoses booster and mc. Pads calipers drums all of it. Struts and shocks fuel tank and fuel lines and new sending unit in the tank. The fuel lines from the tank to the rail are -6an with a high flow inline filter. New motor mounts new tu aluminum radiator and the car has been converted to t2 specs other than the original Mitsubishi turbo that's still on the car. The car had been gone over from top to bottom. Over last winter I converted it to 5 speed with a 520 trans tu 4puck blue clutch. 5 speed pedal assembly and shifter with cables from a Daytona. Welded the bracket for the bobble strut and has a Poly bushings bobble strut also. I was daily driving it till I had detonation and blew a head gasket. Had the head decked and gone over and had a new mp head gasket on it but it still smokes after the head gasket job. Car still runs drives and all that good stuff just won't stop smoking.
    tires are brand new

As far as rust goes there isn't much to speak of. The floor pans have the start of rust and was planning on sanding or grinding it down and coating it with some pour 15. There is no thru rust just surface.

The car is mint basically. I took pictures of the dents. And the mirror I have two extras to go with as well as a different front bumper as well.

Now onto the motor that I was going to swap in. It's a cb2.2 out of a Shelby Daytona. Stock bottom end with a +1mm ported swirl head. Ported 2piece intake and ported exhaust mani all porting done by matt at tu. has a roller super 60 cam. Has bolted to it a super 60 turbonetics turbo and a brand new .63 turbine housing. +40 injectors and a bigger tb. Has tu Tstat housing and oil and water lines to the turbo also. Only thing the motor needs to run is the wastegate bracket finished being fabbed up.

Trying to sell them both for 3500 as a package deal for the car as it sits and for the motor as it sets also. I need to sell because I won't have time or money to swap it like I had planned due to my health.

Any questions hit me up on my phone or here. Photos to come ASAP

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by bgbmxer; 07-04-2014 at 01:53 PM.

turbo addict

Re: Fs 88 dodge shadow turbo 70k miles and separate built motor.

turbo addict

Re: Fs 88 dodge shadow turbo 70k miles and separate built motor.

- - - Updated - - -