Thread: Need options for calibration

Mitsu booster

Need options for calibration

I am in need of a calibration to run my 2.5 in a 88 Shelby z. I have been away from TDs for a bit but have decided to put this car together for one last time.
    If any one can point me in the right direction on who to contact or what to do I appreciate it.

Thanks!
    -Lance

Garrett booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: Need options for calibration

- Lance, I'm in the same boat. I have a Stage 5 cal for my 89 Shelby Daytona. On idle the mixture is good, on throttle it runs lean with some detonation. I have read and have been told Rob from boostbutton.com is not doing them for now. My stage 5 from FWD performance was just done and it didn't cut it. I will not tell you to not have them do it, but just read what I wrote. So again, if I come up with a solution, aside from a costly stand alone fuel management system, I will post something. Best wishes,

Kevin

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kvnndvn View Post
    - Lance, I'm in the same boat. I have a Stage 5 cal for my 89 Shelby Daytona. On idle the mixture is good, on throttle it runs lean with some detonation. I have read and have been told Rob from boostbutton.com is not doing them for now. My stage 5 from FWD performance was just done and it didn't cut it. I will not tell you to not have them do it, but just read what I wrote. So again, if I come up with a solution, aside from a costly stand alone fuel management system, I will post something. Best wishes,

Kevin
    Feel free to call us if you are having as issue
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Mitsu booster

OK, after some digging around in my garage I found a 88/89 TII SMEC that has been socketed soooo... I guess I only need a chip with a 2.5 3bar +40 cal on it. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm sure im not the only one...
    Thanks
    -Lance