Thread: What to do, and where to start...may SELL?!?

Mitsu booster

What to do, and where to start...may SELL?!?

I have been in love with turbo Omni's since I saw my first one at age 15-16. A local audio shop had one that was tucked back in a corner, while deployed I heard it was for sell. Sadly my father was a day late going to check it out for me, however a guy I knew bought it, did a turbo II swap and played with it some. Fast forward to two years ago, I traded into it (long story) as it is not running and somewhat apart.

Now that I have a little time I have started to look at it. I got it to crank but I'm not getting spark, I was told the sensor under the cap needed replaced. I'm not sure that I'll have the time she needs. Its an 85 GLH-T has alittle rust in passenger front floor board. What is it really worth? Its Sante Fe Blue was repainted in mid 90's.

Re: What to do, and where to start...may SELL?!?

I'd hafta see some pictures to give an estimate, but these FWD turbocars don't sell for much (or quickly), if they are inoperable. If it's really super clean and only needs drivetrain work, I could see someone paying around $2000 max.
    [FONT="Arial Black"]Paul[/FONT] [B][SIZE="1"]US ARMY INFANTRY VETERAN[/B] 1995 Dodge Stealth R/T White DOHC 5 speed 1994 Dodge Stealth R/T Red DOHC 5 speed 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Blue TI 5 speed (2) 1992 Dodge Daytona IROC, Red TI auto 1991 Dodge Spirit R/T, Red (project) 1989 Shelby CSX-VNT #382 1989 Dodge Shadow ES, White TI auto 1987 Daytona Shelby Z, White TII 1987 Chrysler T&C wagon, Tan TII auto 1985 Dodge Lancer ES, Bronze TI auto 1982 Wife, White[/SIZE] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor supercrackerbox's Avatar

Re: What to do, and where to start...may SELL?!?

I dunno, good straight GLHTs have been slowly climbing in price. Need more info on the overall condition though.