Thread: 1992 dodge daytona iroc r/t parts needed

Mitsu booster

1992 dodge daytona iroc r/t parts needed

I am looking to buy a Factory O.E.M. service manual for my 1992 Dodge Daytona Iroc R/T Turbo 3, I am also looking to purchase a right side front driving/foglight for this same vehicle. Thanks, Shawn

Re: 1992 dodge daytona iroc r/t parts needed

Quote Originally Posted by spearscrue View Post
    I am looking to buy a Factory O.E.M. service manual for my 1992 Dodge Daytona Iroc R/T Turbo 3, I am also looking to purchase a right side front driving/foglight for this same vehicle. Thanks, Shawn
    We are parting out a 93. Will check on the foglights for you. many other parts. Just call to find out what's left.

Thanks

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Mitsu booster

I purchased all 4 factory service manuals on ebay. Still need the fog light, need the cover that goes over the spark plugs, also the black center console plastic, that would be the upper piece that goes around the gear shifter and I believe goes from the console to the center stack where it meets the ashtray. And a charcoal/black dash if someone is within a couple hour drive of the metro Detroit area. As shipping would probably cost more than what the dash is worth.

Got em!

Chris-TU

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IROC Drivers Fog lens2.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	151.7 KB 
ID:	50723

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IROC Passenger Fog Lens2.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	135.6 KB 
ID:	50724
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Mitsu booster

I found most of my parts. I still need the o.e.m. valley cover in good condition for my T3

Mitsu booster

Im still looking for a OEM spark plug/valley cover