Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help needed in the Detroit area.

Mitsu booster

Re: Help needed in the Detroit area.

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    Paul, regardless of what transpired, sounds like he gave his car 6 months from being on the board and expected others to basically do the work for him. I have a life long friend for 20+ years and it's rare I get over to help him when he asks me to come over. The fact there are multiple posts about this says a lot about him.

We all have things to do and while I don't ask any one to come over when I work on my car, I have pulled motors, transmissions and everything in between and done it alone just about every time. If someone can't do some basic work on a car, they don't need to have cars that need that kind of attention, plain and simple. Buy a car that either requires no maintenance, a car that you want to just bolt stuff on or PAY someone to do it. Everything has a price and if you don't have the knowledge, you may want to pay someone to do what you either can't or don't want to try.
    First off I wasn't asking him to do all of the work his self or anyone at that. What you don't know is I was willing to pay or give anyone that helped me parts they might need or want. When someone helps me I always help back. I've always been that way. I've worked on all types of cars but wiring is not easy for me due to this being my second car I've ever delt with that needed wiring.

Dont judge me me by my post especially if you don't know me. I understood he had things going on. I even gave him time because I didn't want to interrupt. Hell I have all types of things going on myself but when I say I'm going to be there for someone im there. If I cant I let them know asap.

Also so I dont want to pay any of the local shops because they don't know td's. I'd rather go with someone that knows them in and out.

turbo addict

So, let me get this straight.
    1. You have no ability of fixing a turbo dodge yourself.
    2. You don't want to pay a shop fixing your turbo dodge because you claim they don't know turbo dodge.
    3. You except to get "help" fixing your turbo dodge from people that owns turbo dodge local to you, you are willing to pay or give them parts.

Do yourself a big favor, sell the turbo dodge and stick with Lexus. Turbo dodge are not for people who can't fix it themselves nor pays a shop to fix it. Relying random people on a forum or club come to fix your car just because they own/drives Turbo Dodge... you're going to get disappointed again and again. You get what you paid for.
    Last edited by tryingbe; 12-13-2014 at 11:13 PM.

Mitsu booster

You sir are very negative. I've seen your pass comments. You have rarely have anything good to say. You say do it yourself over and over but the second you need help with someone it's diffrent right? Also you have no idea what I'm dealing with. Constant pain in both elbows and I have appointment on Tuesday for my lower back pain. Yet I work as much as I can and my wife is expecting at the moment. One day you will need assistance with something one day. When that day comes think about your negative comments.

turbo addict

You call it negative, I call it realistic.

As you recall, I gave you good and basic instruction on how to fix the issues you asked about when no one else did.
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...=1#post1055274

Don't you worry, I have plenty of friends I can rely on. I have their number on my phone.

Everybody have pain, you're not special. Most people don't broadcast their pain to the entire world.

Wait, what? You have a wife expecting and you're messing with a broken car? You need a pickup a cheaper hobby for your new born baby's sake.
    Last edited by tryingbe; 12-14-2014 at 11:34 AM.

turbo addict

As stated, I had a lot going on, and still do. How would you feel having a child that you have only spent an hour with in 7 months because he other party is trying to replace you. I'm sorry I don't usually put my business out like this, but this is getting out of hand quickly. As stated I'm going through a lot, and I'm sorry for what transpired. But on the flip side of that, when I had a moment and text you saying that I could come put and get the harness back in, you said that you didn't need help and that you could do it yourself. So I left it at that.

I have helped SEVERAL people get there TD's running again, and was planning on getting yours running as well. Sorry that I couldn't dedicate myself to it because of my personal matters, something that I did not hide from you and there were several instances of you texting me and I told you what was going on and that I couldn't make it. And apologized. So hold me to it or whatever, I don't honestly care. But don't bash someone who is putting his family in front of his hobby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mitsu booster

Do not bring my family into this! Do not! I don't olay those type of games. I am doing what I can for them by working as much as possible. So back off my family. As for the car it is something Id like to get going so it's not sitting in my backyard. It has a lot of potential and I see it.

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by 85boostbox View Post
    As stated, I had a lot going on, and still do. How would you feel having a child that you have only spent an hour with in 7 months because he other party is trying to replace you. I'm sorry I don't usually put my business out like this, but this is getting out of hand quickly. As stated I'm going through a lot, and I'm sorry for what transpired. But on the flip side of that, when I had a moment and text you saying that I could come put and get the harness back in, you said that you didn't need help and that you could do it yourself. So I left it at that.

I have helped SEVERAL people get there TD's running again, and was planning on getting yours running as well. Sorry that I couldn't dedicate myself to it because of my personal matters, something that I did not hide from you and there were several instances of you texting me and I told you what was going on and that I couldn't make it. And apologized. So hold me to it or whatever, I don't honestly care. But don't bash someone who is putting his family in front of his hobby.
    That comment was directed to the other guy. Not you Paul. Like I said when you were fixing the harness, I understand what your going through. As a matter of fact im about to txt you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12