Hello All,

So my 1986 Omni GLH Turbo needed some parts to complete a few repairs and get it to a stage where it'll pass an Out Of Province Inspection.

I was gonna hit all the parts places in town (Edmonton,AB Canada eh!) one by one till I got everything I needed but someone recommended RockAuto.

So I hopped onto their website, mainly to see if I could get it all in one shot, at one place.

Guess what, I could. Found everything I needed from new control arms, wheel cylinders, hatch struts, some electronics, a S10 Air Dam (soon to be fitted to the Omni, will post pics I promise) and some maintenance stuff too.

Placed my order last Tuesday afternoon and as of this morning it's all here. While I likely could have found the stuff locally, my past experiences with Auto Parts hasn't been stellar. Lots of visits to different stores and more than a little frustration dealing with people working the counters (where did all the proper Partsmen go?).

This was a pain free experience and I'm one step closer than ever to getting Lil' Bomba on Edmonton streets . . . 100% legally

Hope this doesn't need to be said but I am in no way affiliated with RockAuto, I just like it when a company comes though.

Another great resource for keeping our TD's running IMHO.

Best regards,

Page