Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MPtune project

turbo addict

Re: MPtune project

Im not sure about the head flow it has +1mm valves and it and the lower intake were ported by the guy I use. He said the head flowed 230 cfm on the intake. Im using a lengel flange and a box upper i fabricated. Stock ported ex man and turbo is gn comp wheel and housing with stg 2 wheel and tnetics turbine housing. From that info is it possible?

Harry I dont understand all of what you said about the usb cable. Im using the one rob supplied with the chipped sbec. Adjusting the table did move the afr but I was unable to get it down to the target 11.5 using the instructions I listed at the beginning of the thread. I stopped yesterday when I had adjusted two of the points to 100%. All of the pumpeff changes were made using wot runs and logging the afr. I did not turn off the adaptive fuel setting should I be doing that? If so how do I do that?

To change the wot fuel table should I leave the pump eff table as is?

I did my best to prove out the fuel pump. I did flow tests at 43 and 63 psi i posted the results above.
    Last edited by wallace; 05-25-2014 at 10:24 AM.

turbo addict

Im good to go on the fuel now.i left the pumpeff table as is and made just a little change to the wot table and I'm at 11.0 all the way 20lbs with no indication of knock. It hauls the mail at that boost level. I raised the 2 step 300 rpm to around 3100 and still no boost on gauge but spins the ds tire so no point in raising it until I get better traction.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor

now to get mpscan setup!!! i would some day like to gt a good log of your afr at wot. just to see how it matches up with the pumpeff table.
    89 Voyager LE, 2.5T2 - rest in peace
    87 Charger Shelby T2 (2.4 conversion in process)

Visit www.boostbutton.com... Turbo Mopar Contributor ShelGame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wallace View Post
    Im good to go on the fuel now.i left the pumpeff table as is and made just a little change to the wot table and I'm at 11.0 all the way 20lbs with no indication of knock. It hauls the mail at that boost level. I raised the 2 step 300 rpm to around 3100 and still no boost on gauge but spins the ds tire so no point in raising it until I get better traction.
    Do you have antilag turned on? Is this a SMEC cal or SBEC? I forget what you had...
    https://db.tt/SV7ONZpQ
    Rob Lloyd
    '89 Daytona C/S

2.5 T1 Auto
    13.24 @ 100.5mph
    NHRA #3728 AF/S

boostbutton.com
    tuning wiki

turbo addict

I need to check the antilag setting. Its a sbec.

I need to check the antilag setting. Its a sbec.
    The SBEC doesn't have the same kind of launch control that the SMEC has. It probably won't make boost on the limiter unless its an auto and you brake torque it.
    Rob Lloyd
    '89 Daytona C/S

2.5 T1 Auto
    13.24 @ 100.5mph
    NHRA #3728 AF/S

boostbutton.com
    tuning wiki

turbo addict

Hey it is an auto and I'm brake torquing it. I had the converter gone through and had him loosen it up by 500 rpm so I think I just need to raise it a bit more its very close now. How do I wire in the shift light? Ive got no factory tach and I'm trying to keep it low key so dont want anything external. I've been just letting it shift on its own and so far the 1/2 and 2/3 shifts feel about right for the powerband it pulls very hard all the way to 6200. No kills yet but I'm fishing.

Hey it is an auto and I'm brake torquing it. I had the converter gone through and had him loosen it up by 500 rpm so I think I just need to raise it a bit more its very close now. How do I wire in the shift light? Ive got no factory tach and I'm trying to keep it low key so dont want anything external. I've been just letting it shift on its own and so far the 1/2 and 2/3 shifts feel about right for the powerband it pulls very hard all the way to 6200. No kills yet but I'm fishing.
    The SBEC cals don't have a shift light. I had it setup, but it never worked right. It wasn't a popular option so I removed the code. The flag is still there, but only for future use.
    Rob Lloyd
    '89 Daytona C/S

2.5 T1 Auto
    13.24 @ 100.5mph
    NHRA #3728 AF/S

boostbutton.com
    tuning wiki

turbo addict

Subbed for possible future use.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by wowzer View Post
    now to get mpscan setup!!! i would some day like to gt a good log of your afr at wot. just to see how it matches up with the pumpeff table.
    Ive got mpscan on the laptop but the battery is shot I only have a few minutes before it dies. I did successfully load mpscan on my tablet. I need to order the adapter cable though. I'm impressed with the ease of use once I got the connectivity worked out its been straightforward on the adjustments I've made so far. I can log the afr and rpm now but would be using logworks. I can post one of those this weekend if that would help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12