Thread: Fwd-p moving!

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

Fwd-p moving!

mods, please make it a sticky!
    our new address starting June 1st will be:
    FWD Performance
    11214 Indian Trail Ste A
    Tomball TX 77375
    Don't worry if you accidently send something to the old Riley Fuzzell rd address since we still own it, and plan to eventually lease it.
    We will be moving the used parts section first, then new parts, and lastly the shop and equipment. We will be starting next weekend and don't expect to be 100% finished till July 1st,
    In the meantime, I would prefer to sell a bunch of stuff rather than move it so I will be listing LOTS of stuff on ebay under seller name srt403 so if you see anything you like jump on it. If you need something specific, email me at sales@fwdperformance.com and if I find it, I will call you.
    Last edited by glhs727; 05-19-2014 at 10:02 PM.
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Garrett booster

Re: Fwd-p moving!

Cindy I have sent you emails with no response and when I phone your number, it says the message box is full. You told me to email you ?

Quote Originally Posted by T1 woodywagon View Post
    Cindy I have sent you emails with no response and when I phone your number, it says the message box is full. You told me to email you ?
    yes, it's been pretty crazy around here. PM our phone number and name and I will call you
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Started the hard move today. This is just stuff off the pallet racks. So far this amounts to 15% of what we have.... I think we have too much stuff!! Needless to say, I'm putting a lot of stuff on ebay over the next few days (and then some!)

boostaholic

Sooo now we know who is stockpiling.

boostaholic

I tried to find the new place and must have driven right past it...is there a sign? I did see the silver csrt driving down the road...

Quote Originally Posted by going4speed View Post
    I tried to find the new place and must have driven right past it...is there a sign? I did see the silver csrt driving down the road...
    if you saw a silver CSRT-4 then you were probably near it.. LOL
    There are two buildngs. We are in the back building, and the side furthest from the street. I think only our mailbox is marked right now. We are not fully moved in yet.

more stuff listed on ebay, some ending soon. There are a few people that have been checking often and have been scooping up some great deals... as I have seen the same ebay buyer names on items.... check ebay under seller name srt403

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor Turbo Joe's Avatar

cindy are you guys back open yet?
    Turbo Joe
    ----------------------- 87 CSX #175 TIII powered, MegaSquirt3 Pro Ultimate, GTX3076R, Turbo Joe header, Lengel intake, Menegon ported head, the list goes on

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Joe View Post
    cindy are you guys back open yet?
    We never closed... we are still open, but no we are NOT done moving. Actually probably won't be till August first, so we are working around the move. Call us if you need us, but right now, email is also good if you don't get an immediate response by phone

OK, A lot more parts ending today on ebay and we have a about 75 items on now, and we will be adding about 200 more items over the next few days since we are now knee deep in our move and have uncovered a ton of parts we didn't even know we had!!!

turbo addict

WOW!! You found all the crap that got stolen from my backyard!! LOL Just kidding...