Thread: I need help posting photos

turbo addict

I need help posting photos

I used to be able to download pics from my PC picture gallery until several months ago...from then on I could only post what had been attachments to threads in the past on this forum. Is there any way I can get back to posting new pics from the picture gallery in my PC? I have a new color of overlays for a low low price that I want to post.
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]47 Time NHRA/IHRA drag race champ-----84 Plymouth Horizon/1 of 84 HO equipped from the factory/1910 lbs, 2.5 with carb, nearly 315,000 miles-----04 SRT4/S2 with S3 turbo/12.17 @ 119/DOTs/93 Octane/SOLD-----2003 PT Cruiser GT, won a True Street class at the 2017 National Muscle Car Association World Street Finals-----2010 Toyota Prius/my delivery truck, 77.9 mpg best and NOT A PLUG IN, nearly 230,000 miles and way over 5600 miles per month! [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor Shadow's Avatar

Re: I need help posting photos

I can see you get lots of help in this section! lol

Robert Mclellan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wambNdfnu5M
    10.04 @ 143.28mph (144.82 highest mph)
    Worlds fastest 8v MTX Shelby Charger
    Manitoba's Fastest 4cyl!
    8 valve, No Nitrous!
    New clutch combo is the SH!T!

Heroes never die, they just reload! Turbo Mopar Staff Frank's Avatar

Angelo. I missed this thread. I am not sure what caused your problem, however we are experiencing several issues that started a few weeks ago when I moved the website to a new server. I have been unable to resolve the issues thus far.
    Frank Katzenberger
    Squirrel Performance - Home of the best turbo calc!!!
    http://www.squirrelpf.com

91 Daytona Shelby - It is getting there

87 Shelby CSX #418 - Near stock is a good thing!

94 Bronco 302 XLT - Shorty Headers, 3" exhaust, cold air intake, & Soft top

"... to get the best out of it, you have to go beyond the line. Where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn into this hairpin bend at a 100mph? Why not!"

Visit the new Knowledge Center today!

Check out the one and only Shelby Dodge Registry!

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor Shadow's Avatar

So the pics showing up like this;

Attached Images

Instead of an actual picture has nothing to do with anything I'm doing wrong or me being "over" my limit for picture space?

Happened to me yesterday for the first time, but that may have been the first time I've posted a pic in a while.

Sounded like Angelo was having the same issue.

Sorry for the abrupt way that I got your attention, but it worked

Robert Mclellan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wambNdfnu5M
    10.04 @ 143.28mph (144.82 highest mph)
    Worlds fastest 8v MTX Shelby Charger
    Manitoba's Fastest 4cyl!
    8 valve, No Nitrous!
    New clutch combo is the SH!T!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    So the pics showing up like this;

Attached Images

Instead of an actual picture has nothing to do with anything I'm doing wrong or me being "over" my limit for picture space?

Happened to me yesterday for the first time, but that may have been the first time I've posted a pic in a while.

Sounded like Angelo was having the same issue.

Sorry for the abrupt way that I got your attention, but it worked
    What you are seeing with attachments is a new issue and what we are dealing with in the gallery is a new issue with the exception of Angelo's issue.
    Frank Katzenberger

"... to get the best out of it, you have to go beyond the line. Where bravery becomes insanity. Shall I turn into this hairpin bend at a 100mph? Why not!"

I think I now have most things fixed.
    Frank Katzenberger

Attachments are still not showing in posts as they have been in times past. Just uploaded a photo and all you see is the little icon stating a photo should be there. What gives?

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...=1#post1053131
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Issues here too, as well as adding pics to my signature.

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor

What kinda stuff changed when the server changed? In my head its just hardware with a server change. Some cool threads are kinda broken/pointless right now. I wanna see JT's transmission!
    Brent GREAT DEPRESSION RACING 1992 Duster 3.0T The Junkyard - MS II, OEM 10:1 -[I] Old - 11.5@125 22psi $90 [U]Stock[/U] 3.0 Junk Motor - 1 bar MAP [/I] 1994 Spirit 3.0T - 11.5@120 20 psi - Daily :eyebrows: Holset He351 -FT600 - 393whp 457ft/lb @18psi 1994 Spirit 3.0T a670 - He341, stock fuel, BEGI. Wife's into kid's project. 1990 Lebaron Coupe 2.2 TI/II non IC, a413 1990 Spirit 3.0 E.S. 41TE -- 1993 Spirit 3.0 E.S. 41TE -- 1994 Duster 3.0 A543 1981 Starlet KP61 Potential driver -- 1981 Starlet KP61 Parts -- 1983 Starlet KP61 Drag 2005 Durango Hemi Limited -- 1998 Dodge 12v 47re. AFC mods, No plate, Mack plug, Boost elbow -- 2011 Dodge 6.7 G56

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Ondonti View Post
    What kinda stuff changed when the server changed? In my head its just hardware with a server change. Some cool threads are kinda broken/pointless right now. I wanna see JT's transmission!
    Ondonti when is Great Depression Racing releasing another news reel?? I miss hearing Obamas disembodied voice as images of the Dusters bent hood are shown in twilight

turbo addict

It used to be in the reply section that you could click on an icon to upload photos straight from your pc....that went away a long time ago.
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]47 Time NHRA/IHRA drag race champ-----84 Plymouth Horizon/1 of 84 HO equipped from the factory/1910 lbs, 2.5 with carb, nearly 315,000 miles-----04 SRT4/S2 with S3 turbo/12.17 @ 119/DOTs/93 Octane/SOLD-----2003 PT Cruiser GT, won a True Street class at the 2017 National Muscle Car Association World Street Finals-----2010 Toyota Prius/my delivery truck, 77.9 mpg best and NOT A PLUG IN, nearly 230,000 miles and way over 5600 miles per month! [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by acannell View Post
    Ondonti when is Great Depression Racing releasing another news reel?? I miss hearing Obamas disembodied voice as images of the Dusters bent hood are shown in twilight
    Not sure the legal department was a fan of that one....but my computer is now about as capable of running Adobe Premiere as T-M is of handling attachments. Part of the recession has been me not buying a computer. Not sure about the server here :P I still want to see pictures of JT's broken transmission.
    Brent GREAT DEPRESSION RACING 1992 Duster 3.0T The Junkyard - MS II, OEM 10:1 -[I] Old - 11.5@125 22psi $90 [U]Stock[/U] 3.0 Junk Motor - 1 bar MAP [/I] 1994 Spirit 3.0T - 11.5@120 20 psi - Daily :eyebrows: Holset He351 -FT600 - 393whp 457ft/lb @18psi 1994 Spirit 3.0T a670 - He341, stock fuel, BEGI. Wife's into kid's project. 1990 Lebaron Coupe 2.2 TI/II non IC, a413 1990 Spirit 3.0 E.S. 41TE -- 1993 Spirit 3.0 E.S. 41TE -- 1994 Duster 3.0 A543 1981 Starlet KP61 Potential driver -- 1981 Starlet KP61 Parts -- 1983 Starlet KP61 Drag 2005 Durango Hemi Limited -- 1998 Dodge 12v 47re. AFC mods, No plate, Mack plug, Boost elbow -- 2011 Dodge 6.7 G56

turbo addict

Not sure the legal department was a fan of that one....but my computer is now about as capable of running Adobe Premiere as T-M is of handling attachments. Part of the recession has been me not buying a computer. Not sure about the server here :P I still want to see pictures of JT's broken transmission.
    Well FWIW I do all my Solidworks, CAM and simulation, and electronics design on an 8 year old Thinkpad T60p that I dont think you can even buy anymore because it dropped into the "scrap" price range of under $100 a few years ago...

With new server, new versions of PHP and MySQL. The PHP version we are on doesn't support the version of vBulletin we are on. I need to upgrade vBulletin this weekend. My work around are not reliable. My goal is to move to a different forum software later this fall.
    Frank Katzenberger

I see all those softwares can get people on smaller sites in financial trouble as updates often become "required." Local Neon site is on the chopping block for that reason.

Ya, its been a bear to deal with. Every major release of vb is over $350 and the arrogance from them doesn't help either because it breaks something always. Not to mention is that the software is so bloated.
    Frank Katzenberger

turbo addict

what are the alternatives besides VB? I know of proboards but are there any others. I'm ok with a change as long as its compatable with tapatalk.
    Ian Adams Function>Form 1990 shadow scrapped, too rusty:( 1991 Spirit R/T Scrapped, parts sold:( 1989 Turbo Caravan Daily beater with built-[I]ish [/I]​engine slowly evolving into weekend turbo beater.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor zin's Avatar

Sounds like the market is ripe for a new, innovative, customer friendly competitor!

Mike
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.
    - Edmund Burke

Frank Katzenberger