I am actually coming from the 3000GT/Stealth Platform. I had a 97 3000GT VR4 for some time then sold it and replaced it with a 93 Stealth SOHC and I currently DD an 08 BMW 535xi. So on to the big single build project... I made a decision in the summer of 2013 to pursue an effort to turbocharge the SOHC engine. In the process, it has definitely been interesting and costly, but I am confident in my design and hope it comes together soon.

So some big highlights:
Borg Warner S363 Standard T4 anti-surge cover, .88 A/R 90 degree snout
CX Racing 8PSI 38mm External wastegate and screamer pipe
Synapse Synchronic BOV
Built SOHC engine with Wiseco forged pistons, Ninja Performance Chromoly Forged H-Beam rods, ARP Head studs and Main Girdle studs, Brian Crower 264 cams, new stock sized valves, mild polish on heads
Frozenboost Water/Air 90 degree intercooler with heat exchanger and ice box with Bosch Cobra Water pump and 3/4 inch water lines
Megasquirt II for ECU

The goal is to make as much power as possible out of this engine. The shortblock will be back soon and then the heads will go out for cleaning and polishing and then the entire engine will be assembled. My struggle has been looking for exhaust manifolds that direct the exhaust horizontally versus vertically. I think I may have found an answer; to use 350Z exhaust manifolds and cut the flanges off and weld on SOHC flanges. From there I just need to create the crosspipe to both manifolds and then weld the T4 flange and external wastegate. Once the manifolds are built on my mock-up engine, then the mock-up engine can be removed and the new engine can be installed in place.