Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: parting out shelby charger

Garrett booster

parting out shelby charger

Date: 11th March 2014
    Username: joeduno
    Full Name: Joe Manduno
    City, State, Zip: plainfield il 60586
    Price: prices listed in criagslist ad, but all are OBO and if small enough to ship I'll charge actual shipping charges

Description: Selling off some of the parts from the charger i'm selling in the cars section. I don't have a ton of parts available, I've stripped the car pretty good and I'm keeping a majority of the parts, but these are the parts I don't need. I have a craigslist ad that will be kept up to date as for the parts still available.

Listing some parts on ebay too.

Fender Extensions (TM discount, offer $80 and I'll take it)
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Shelby...5cadc9&vxp=mtr

Logic Module
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/231179120112...84.m1558.l2649

Steering Wheel
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/231179143950...witem=&vxp=mtr

All Glass
    windshield
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/231179125417...84.m1558.l2649

Drivers
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/231179127274...84.m1558.l2649

Pass
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/231179128231...84.m1558.l2649

Hatch
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/231179139439...84.m1558.l2649

Side Mirrors
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/231179137798...84.m1558.l2649http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/pts/4367777505.html

Parts include:
    Sunroof Glass
    T2 logic module chip number 5233171
    Powerstroke intercooler
    3 bar map sensor relocation bracket
    outer sail panels
    narrow band A/F gauge
    Turbo L body passenger kick panel
    drivers side rear ground effect
    Drivers and Pass door panels. Drivers speaker grill is busted.

I also have a front clip that isn't listed in the ad, so I'll include pics here. A local member is grabbing the side marker lights, and one fender was cut up to get off the car. If interested I can take close up photos and email them to you. I'd like to get $50 for the entire piece.

Last edited by Joe_Van_Duno; 03-13-2014 at 12:12 AM.

Hybrid booster

Re: parting out shelby charger

It's a real shame you're not local. I could use the front clip.

Garrett booster

Ouch, Maryland....yeah I don't think it would be worth shipping, and I don't mind helping someone out by meeting halfway, but even halfway between here and Maryland is pretty far.

Sorry.

Hybrid booster

Would you sell just the side skirt pieces? The ones on each side of the front clip.

George

Quote Originally Posted by joeduno View Post
    Date: 11th March 2014
    Username: joeduno
    Full Name: Joe Manduno
    City, State, Zip: plainfield il 60586
    Price: prices listed in criagslist ad, but all are OBO and if small enough to ship I'll charge actual shipping charges

Description: Selling off some of the parts from the charger i'm selling in the cars section. I don't have a ton of parts available, I've stripped the car pretty good and I'm keeping a majority of the parts, but these are the parts I don't need. I have a craigslist ad that will be kept up to date as for the parts still available.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/pts/4367777505.html

Parts include:
    Sunroof Glass
    T2 logic module chip number 5233171
    Powerstroke intercooler
    3 bar map sensor relocation bracket
    outer sail panels
    narrow band A/F gauge
    Turbo L body passenger kick panel
    drivers side rear ground effect
    Drivers and Pass door panels. Drivers speaker grill is busted.

I also have a front clip that isn't listed in the ad, so I'll include pics here. A local member is grabbing the side marker lights, and one fender was cut up to get off the car. If interested I can take close up photos and email them to you. I'd like to get $50 for the entire piece.

Joe I'll take the front clip if I can get the parts at SDAC. What fender is bad? Let me know, I can pay you prior to SDAC.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Garrett booster

I'm sorry jon, I'm not in a position to store parts.....all this will be gone this saturday March 15th. It will be going to the scrapper / garbage man with a few small parts taken off.

George PM me with an offer on the side skirts. I've been told I'm selling the front clip for what those skirts are worth, but let me know what you were thinking.

If someone can come get it, would that be ok? I don't want anyone to have to store it either, but I can't get it until then.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Garrett booster

yeah no problem with that....it's out of my yard and i'm $50 richer...I could care less who pays me and who picks it up...lol

Hybrid booster

Hey Jon,

You could stash it at my house til June if need be...

CG

Garrett booster

Jon it looks like you have some storage options, so email me or call me and I we can go over the details of the front clip. I want you to know 100% what you are getting. Possibly do some type of video call (facetime or skype) and I'll do a walk around of the clip.

Hybrid booster

Let me know if Jon is gonna get it for sure, unless he doesn't want the side pieces, then I would buy them separately.

George

Quote Originally Posted by chryguy View Post
    Hey Jon,

You could stash it at my house til June if need be...

CG
    Man thanks. I send Dave a note last night and he said he would store it as his place. Very nice for you to offer. You will get at least 2 beers at SDAC.

Jon it looks like you have some storage options, so email me or call me and I we can go over the details of the front clip. I want you to know 100% what you are getting. Possibly do some type of video call (facetime or skype) and I'll do a walk around of the clip.
    heh you're getting all high tech now! Sounds like George needs the fenders. I really just want the front clip, so maybe we can split it? George you ok with that? And are you coming to SDAC?

Garrett booster

That would be fine with me, George if you want to PM, email, call, or text with an address I can tell you how much shipping would be. So $25 plus shipping for side skirts and $25 for the front clip? Wow, thats like giving it away, but iI'm sure t's better than what the scrapper will give me, and like I said, the boss says all this "junk" needs to be gone by the weekend.

That would be fine with me, George if you want to PM, email, call, or text with an address I can tell you how much shipping would be. So $25 plus shipping for side skirts and $25 for the front clip? Wow, thats like giving it away, but iI'm sure t's better than what the scrapper will give me, and like I said, the boss says all this "junk" needs to be gone by the weekend.
    Well I can try and bring them down, but it will be in pieces. George we can work something out, but I have limited space in my car with the cage now. If I can get my girlfriend to come to SDAC with her Jeep, I can at least get them to the Indy area and then on my trips to visit her, I can bring them back at some point. Unless you're going to SDAC? You should come!

Garrett booster

Updated with more parts that have been listed on ebay.

Hybrid booster

If you want to ship the side skirts, I'm cool with that. I won't be able to make it to SDAC this year, nothing running right now. Let me know your Paypal info and I'll send payment and it will have my address. My zip is 35760 for shipping quote.

George

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    Well I can try and bring them down, but it will be in pieces. George we can work something out, but I have limited space in my car with the cage now. If I can get my girlfriend to come to SDAC with her Jeep, I can at least get them to the Indy area and then on my trips to visit her, I can bring them back at some point. Unless you're going to SDAC? You should come!
    Thanks Jon for the offer and for dividing this up for me. If I had something running I would go up there

Garrett booster

George, Jon, and who ever is following this,
    I could do this private message, but I want to be upfront and public. It's kind of an A-hole move, but I've been made aware that those fender extensions are worth way more money than $12.50 each. I just did a quick search and it looks like a common price for the individual extensions is between $35 - $50 each depending on condition. Although I need this front clip gone, I have no problem holding onto these small pieces till someone wants to pay the fair price.

Again I'm sorry guys, I don't mean to be an ---, but I can't just give the stuff away. So the front clip is for sale for the $50 still, it will include two fenders and the nose. Both pieces have issues. Jon if you are still interested PM me with an offer.

For the fender extensions I'd like $80 shipped. From what I've seen that's fair.

Let the flaming begin

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor GLHS60's Avatar

I guess everyone has a price.

I think $55.00 is kind of low.

Thanks
    Randy
    Last edited by GLHS60; 03-15-2014 at 07:36 PM.

There is no logical reason to call an Engine a motor.

Randy Hicks
    86 GLHS60
    86 GLHS 373 : SOLD, but never forgotten
    89 Turbo Minivan
    83 Turbo Rampage : SOLD
    Edmonton,Alberta,Canada

Hybrid booster

Do you have or would you sell the rear spoiler?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast