Thread: Looking to buy a neon srt4 or spirit rt

Looking to buy a neon srt4 or spirit rt

Date: 24th February 2014
    Username: turboshelby88
    Full Name: Evan Kelley
    [B]City, State, zip: ohio
    Selling or Wanted Price: $5000
    Description: I'm looking to buy a nice neon srt4 or spirit rt. I'm in ohio and would like to find one near by. You can contact me by my cell phone. I usually respond right away. I have around $5000 to put towards a car. Not looking for any big projects as i am in school. Just looking for a fun turbo dodge car.

For those selling, a photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.
    Last edited by turboshelby88; 02-25-2014 at 11:53 PM.

Re: Looking to buy a neon srt4 or spirit rt

i have a 91 spirit r/t in red that i may part with. original 116k miles. has no mods other than rfl bov, full koni red adjustable shocks front and rear and a 92 spirit r/t 150mph speedo cluster. it is rust free as i t was stored indoors all its life up until last year. has shiny paint but a number of dents and a clean interior. does run well and boost fine. i can take pics of almost all of it and im asking 3k for it as it sits. clean NJ title. easily would make the drive to OH

Re: Looking to buy a neon srt4 or spirit rt

If you could contact me asap that be great. My number is 614-679-3759.