Thread: 96 lb injectors

96 lb injectors

I'm shopping for some 96 lb injectors. Which ones should I look for? I know that low impedance is no problem so what brand gives good low speed response? Bosch, Delphi, RC, others? I'd prefer to keep EV1 connectors if I can.

...if you know what I mean... Turbo Mopar Contributor csxtra's Avatar

Re: 96 lb injectors

Reeves and I have been running the Trick Flow injectors for the last 3 years, and they work fine with the stock injector drivers and harness (obviously the fueling in the cal needs to be adjusted for these). The part number for the 95pph versions are TFS-89095 for a set of 8 and TFS-89095-1 for singles.

On my CSX, startup and drivability are close to stock (even with a 4-bar MAP and a lowly Logic Module running the show) and fuel mileage is WAY better than the stock 2.2 was. Heck, even running 120pph injectors with gasoline and a VERY aggreessive cam, Reeves' Omni is very streetable with the Trick Flows.
    Warren Hall
    "My Name is Warren and my car is an alcoholic..."
    OVC - SDAC "Our Sh*t Rolls!"
    Cincinnati, OH
    87 CSX # 741
    317WHP - 380 WFt-Lbs (STD-5)
    12.460 @ 113.2 - Race Gas + Methanol Injection
    12.749 @ 109.84 - 91 octane + Methanol Injection (Still tuning...)
    "Illegitimi non carborundum."
    -General Joseph Stillwell
    TD Runlogger Page Has Moved...

No 4-packs? Are the singles matched closely enough to work as a set? Summit has some sets of 2 but that's as close as it gets. Racetronix sells a matched set of 4 made by Standard Motor Products. Can anybody vouch for these?

turbo addict

I've used the tfs 120's and I recommend the tfs injectors as well. I wouldn't sweat the flow matching. Contact witchunter about the flow matching. You can send him your new injectors and have them flowed. Cylinder to cylinder airflow varies so you can take advantage of the flow difference by putting the higher flow injector in the cylinder that moves the most air.

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor shmedley's Avatar

What about Precision Turbo?
    Although I just looked they have 95 not 96
    Thanks Brad S. SDAC National Proud Member SDAC Chicago Proud Member 14 Ram 1500 86 Shelby Charger "Chicago Stock"

Quote Originally Posted by csxtra View Post
    Reeves and I have been running the Trick Flow injectors for the last 3 years, and they work fine with the stock injector drivers and harness (obviously the fueling in the cal needs to be adjusted for these). The part number for the 95pph versions are TFS-89095 for a set of 8 and TFS-89095-1 for singles.

On my CSX, startup and drivability are close to stock (even with a 4-bar MAP and a lowly Logic Module running the show) and fuel mileage is WAY better than the stock 2.2 was. Heck, even running 120pph injectors with gasoline and a VERY aggreessive cam, Reeves' Omni is very streetable with the Trick Flows.
    Quote Originally Posted by wallace View Post
    I've used the tfs 120's and I recommend the tfs injectors as well. I wouldn't sweat the flow matching. Contact witchunter about the flow matching. You can send him your new injectors and have them flowed. Cylinder to cylinder airflow varies so you can take advantage of the flow difference by putting the higher flow injector in the cylinder that moves the most air.
    Thank you, gentlemen, I have made my decision. Tfs it is.