I am about to order up the boost button flash able ECU chip and USB-SCI Cable for my car, I have a socketed ECU with a FWD Stage 4 tune in there now. I have spent the last few weeks getting accustomed to MPTune and the Turbonator T3 available for my car. I currently have +40 injectors, 3 bar Map,and other supporting goodies. My plan is to start with a base of the Turbonator T3 cal and learn the software. I have a set of 1000cc injectors to drop in after the initial tune. I want to turn the base fuel pressure down to 43.5 PSI. I have a few questions:
How should I go about setting up the injector scaling? Is there a way for the computer to know I turned down the base pressure? How should I scale them?
I may have a bad copy of MPTune because everytime I try to scale the injectors, I get an error, not all the tables change automatically.
This is just the start of this discussion, but to this date, there does not seem to be any "user guide" for the T3 cals. I know the graphs are more complicated (3D) but I would appreciate some help from anyone who had tuned a T3 car using MPTune.
I am ready to take on this task of learning the software and tuning my own car.