boost/af gauges on pillar pod
    oil/coolant gauges infront of shifter where cassette holder was
    Newer fuel pump and filter
    rebuilt radiator
    New gaskets
    underdrive pulley

Probably forgetting stuff.

The bad:
    It has a smoking issue that ive sort of been trying to fix but just cant find the time...litterally. ive replaced alot of things already and seems there is only a couple of things left. Pretty cofident it is not the turbo. I personally think it pushed out a valve guide seal. It does run like a bat outta he**. It boosts great and drives awesome. 2nd gear does whine a little but i have been drivin it like that and no problems. It does have prolly a 2-3 inch of bubbly rust on drivers side rear wheel well lip. That is the only rust and is being garage kept. Paint is faded of course. I hope the pics help out too. Thank you for your interests!

Garrett booster

Re: 1988 dodge lancer shelby

Cant figure out photobucket. I would love to get $3,000 but that have a little sedimental value in there. Throw me an offer, worst i can say is no thankyou. If your very interested in pics you can text me at 484-256-0751. Truthfully the price is right around what i bought it for all stock.

Hybrid booster

copied pics from your other post

Garrett booster

Thank you for the copy.

Garrett booster

Obo...

That looks really nice. I don't think the asking price is off at all, in my opinion. If you have time, pull the valve cover and visually inspect the seals. You can tell almost immediately if that is the problem. I had the same issue and did a temp fix, but that only held until just recently. You can get a valve spring compressor and pull that apart AFTER you stuff some rope into the cylinder and then push it to TDC maunally for that cylinder.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Garrett booster

So u stuff the rope in to fill up cylinder before sqeezing cylinder up to keep the valves from dropping. Thats a freakin good idea! So ur saying i can fix it the right way without takin the head off all together instead of doing the quick fix? That would be great cuz i def dont wanna take the head off unless i absolutly have no choice. But i dont wanna do a quick fix either if u know what i mean. Thanks for the compliment. Appreciate it. Im going to have to say, if i fix it, im going to wanna keep it a whole lot more and then im going to want to stage 5 cal the car. These things are freakin addicting!

Yeah you can do that and fix the issue, if that is the problem. Pulling the VC, you'll be able to tell pretty quickly. The seals should be sitting where the valves come through, so if they seem high or if they all aren't the same height or in the same position, then one or more has come off.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    Yeah you can do that and fix the issue, if that is the problem. Pulling the VC, you'll be able to tell pretty quickly. The seals should be sitting where the valves come through, so if they seem high or if they all aren't the same height or in the same position, then one or more has come off.
    The problem is many times the valve seal has popped off because the exhaust guide has dropped. Then your job just became a bigger one...
    Todd

Quote Originally Posted by 4 l-bodies View Post
    The problem is many times the valve seal has popped off because the exhaust guide has dropped. Then your job just became a bigger one...
    Todd
    My comments assume that has not happened and I think if that had happened, there would be more than just a lot of smoke, right? I mean a dropped guide would be fairly noisy, I would think.

The moderately moderate moderator Turbo Mopar Staff

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    My comments assume that has not happened and I think if that had happened, there would be more than just a lot of smoke, right? I mean a dropped guide would be fairly noisy, I would think.
    If it hasn't dropped too far, your scenario Jon is correct.
    Bryan
    86 GLHS #161, 2016 Impala
    SDAC National Member, SDAC Buckeye Chapter Member

A man has got to know his limitations.....

Garrett booster

So anyone interested yet...bump

Garrett booster

$2500 obo...

Garrett booster

Taking offers everyone! Wanting to sell!

Garrett booster

Curious about the car? did you sell it?