Thread: Neon Timing Belt Replacement Video

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

Neon Timing Belt Replacement Video

Here is the timing belt video for my second generation Neon. It's pretty much the same process as the 1st gen with the exception of how the belts mount and the motor mounts. The belt replacement procedure is the same. I actually like this brand of timing belt tensioner better than they hydraulic ones which came on the earlier cars. The later tensioner is a direct replacement so that is an easy choice in my book.

Garrett booster

Re: Neon Timing Belt Replacement Video

I just saw a special on the Guantanamo bay holding facility and they were interrogating prisoners with this video! One man in broken english cried out "24hrs of sasquatch a day, no more!!" He then went on an begged for execution :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jcronk23 View Post
    I just saw a special on the Guantanamo bay holding facility and they were interrogating prisoners with this video! One man in broken english cried out "24hrs of sasquatch a day, no more!!" He then went on an begged for execution :-)
    haha

Man that looks like a COOOLD garage. I was wearing shorts in mine the other day, kinda w4rM out there.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jcronk23 View Post
    That's exactly what I'm going for. I actually asked a 13 year old girl what she's editing in because her production value is so much higher than mine. I'm working on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    haha

Man that looks like a COOOLD garage. I was wearing shorts in mine the other day, kinda w4rM out there.
    Youth is wasted on the young and warmth is wasted on those who can't spell it! It actually was brutal out there working on this car and I'm not done. I've got the rear lateral links to do and of course I'm having to pull the rear knuckles and heat them up before pressing out the bolt. Good times.