Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone have an answer for this?!

Re: Anyone have an answer for this?!

Quote Originally Posted by moparman76_69 View Post

Yeah, but the coverage is just you winning....
    Quote Originally Posted by moparman76_69 View Post
    I know, I have a copy from 2003 with a full article about these cars. I'm just giving Pat some grief.
    No grief in that!

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by 2.216VTurbo View Post
    Lets not forget March '97 issue of Sport Compact Car, they gave three pages of sweet loving to an 87 Red GLHS
    I think I own that magazine, too. If I'm not mistaken that's the one that caught me a lot of grief in high school because I said I'd rather have the really fast Omni that was "ugly" than the riced out Honda's they usually featured. They didn't understand it then, I bet they still don't, and I still don't care!

turbo addict

I can tell you why the mopar rags don't cover our cars

- 'cause when they do , they get nasty hate mail from the mopar muscle heads - their main market base

a copy of one mag I used to subscribe to explained that - and included some nasty examples of the hate mail

if I knew where that mag was now I'd post it up

these days I won't bother reading / buying anything other than hemmings muscle car mag - they have had a couple of issues with a TD in em

- and it's written for the adult mentality

Hybrid booster

I know of of the writers for Modern Mopar Magazine, and they have been looking for "older" Modern Mopars to do stories on recently to expand the knowledge. They recently had a full article on a '00 Dakota R/T which rarely gets any coverage as well. I could talk to him about doing something on the FWD Turbo cars. He is in the NE so if anyone up there has a nice quality car they want featured I can see what I can do for it.

Hybrid booster

Okay, got a reply back. My friend said he would be up for writing an article for the magazine on one of the older turbo mopars. Like I said, he is from New York so if anyone from that area wants to be featured and has a nice example of a Turbo Mopar I can get you in touch with him. This magazine was created for car guys by car guys featuring the newer Mopars.
    http://www.modernmoparmagazine.com/wp/

Hybrid booster

He can do an article on my car if he wants...... Will have to wait till spring though. Can't get the car out of its cave till then.

Hybrid booster

PM me and we can talk more. If more than one person interested, he may be willing to do a article about more than one vehicle. Kind of a catch all about them in general as opposed to one specific vehicle/owner.

- - - Updated - - -

PM me and we can talk more. If more than one person interested, he may be willing to do a article about more than one vehicle. Kind of a catch all about them in general as opposed to one specific vehicle/owner.

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?74295-Magazine-coverage&highlight=

Hybrid booster

There are a few guys around here that I'm sure would be interested. Just need to wait for the weather to break. The way the weather is going, it won't be till April.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12