Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Sdac 24?

boostaholic

Re: Sdac 24?

Im registered!Found a dolly I can borrow for the week.Parts ordered to fix van.It might actually be there!

two point two much fun Turbo Mopar Staff Turbodave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Craig View Post
    Im registered!Found a dolly I can borrow for the week.Parts ordered to fix van.It might actually be there!
    Awesome, see you in a few weeks.
    Dave Tekampe
    Director SDAC National
    VP SDAC-Chicago

85 GLH-Turbo (DC intercooled)
    86 GLHS #107
    87 GLHS #148
    87 CSX #161, #608, #674
    88 CSX-T #529, #541
    89 Shadow Competition Package and lots more...

Hybrid booster

Ok, just got got hotel @ gas money for the trip situated. Bringing both Shelby's, but can't leave here till saturday morning & have to leave to head back monday morning. Funding got cut a little short, because while we were in Denver for the Mega Mopar Action car show @ Bandimere speedway, the stove went out, had to spend a bunch of my money for a new one. On a good note, The wife won 1st place in the mid years class with her '85 Shelby.

If anyone is needing to split a room, let me know !!!

Jim

boostaholic

Ok who wants to be DD,look what else is going on same weekend http://www.fullthrottlesaloon.com/si...-fest-chicago/

I don't know if anyone mentioned it but if you are heading north on 55 get off on the interstate that goes to Rockford. Avoid the Chicago traffic. Even the 4 lane streets west of Chicago are faster!

Quote Originally Posted by looneytuner View Post
    I don't know if anyone mentioned it but if you are heading north on 55 get off on the interstate that goes to Rockford. Avoid the Chicago traffic. Even the 4 lane streets west of Chicago are faster!

Really depends on the time of the day, trying to get through the city at 3-6pm on a Friday is an exercise in futility. However cruising around the city on 294 at 8am on a Saturday is a breeze. 294 and 355 move pretty good for the most part except for slowdowns during the commute. I usually avoid taking 94 straight through the city. Most 4 lane streets go through so many towns and stoplights it could take you a day to get from the south side to the WI border.

Keep in mind that most of the Chicago expressways are toll roads, bring cash, or the EZpass most eastern states use works in the Ipass lanes here.
    Dave Tekampe
    Director SDAC National
    VP SDAC-Chicago

86 GLHS #107
    87 GLHS #148
    87 CSX #161, #608, #674
    88 CSX-T #529, #541

boostaholic

Sadly the van wont make it.Piston I ordered is wrong.No time to finish it.Really dont want to work on it there while Im on vacation.Ill be bringing the diesel..

turbo addict

Last Sunday during race practice at Indy Matchbox was .004 apart for its two passes and then started running on two cylinders before eliminations. Dialed REAL slow and went even slower...over 26 seconds at 42 mph....BLOWN HEAD GASKET! Got it over to Brad Pennington (a sponsor) and after doing a compression check with two cylinders down he pulled the head. It looked like a worm crawled between the cylinders. I picked up a reman head today and the car should be ready Saturday...then raced at Indy Sunday. Better to happen here and now instead of later and a couple of starts away!
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]47 Time NHRA/IHRA drag race champ-----84 Plymouth Horizon/1 of 84 HO equipped from the factory/1910 lbs, 2.5 with carb, nearly 315,000 miles-----04 SRT4/S2 with S3 turbo/12.17 @ 119/DOTs/93 Octane/SOLD-----2003 PT Cruiser GT, won a True Street class at the 2017 National Muscle Car Association World Street Finals-----2010 Toyota Prius/my delivery truck, 77.9 mpg best and NOT A PLUG IN, nearly 230,000 miles and way over 5600 miles per month! [/COLOR][/SIZE]

boostaholic

Are there any car washes near hotel or will we be able to wash vehicles there?

Usually someone brings stuff. I'd bring your own interior cleaner, but there are a lot of people there who will have some, hopefully I will remember to bring mine.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff dodgeshadowchik's Avatar

This time next week.... will be in full swing!

"I'll give you anything you'll ever need and I'll find a way to turn you into a monster."

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Craig View Post
    Are there any car washes near hotel or will we be able to wash vehicles there?
    We will have a hose available at the Hotel and there are car washes too.

- - - Updated - - -

SDAC-24 On-line Pre-Registration is only open for one more day! If you plan to attend SDAC-24 and want to save a few bucks, pre-register now! Info at www.sdac.org

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor Shadow's Avatar

Trying to pre-register. Didn't recognize my password, so I hit "forget your password" and it said it sent an email to me........No email.

That was this morning.

Tried again.....no email...........HELP!!!!!

Robert Mclellan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wambNdfnu5M
    10.04 @ 143.28mph (144.82 highest mph)
    Worlds fastest 8v MTX Shelby Charger
    Manitoba's Fastest 4cyl!
    8 valve, No Nitrous!
    New clutch combo is the SH!T!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Trying to pre-register. Didn't recognize my password, so I hit "forget your password" and it said it sent an email to me........No email.

That was this morning.

Tried again.....no email...........HELP!!!!!

I opened a helpdesk ticket with our JT staff, he'll check into it tonight. In the mean time, see if it lets you register again with a new user account maybe.
    Dave Tekampe
    Director SDAC National
    VP SDAC-Chicago

86 GLHS #107
    87 GLHS #148
    87 CSX #161, #608, #674
    88 CSX-T #529, #541

Quote Originally Posted by Turbodave View Post
    I opened a helpdesk ticket with our JT staff, he'll check into it tonight. In the mean time, see if it lets you register again with a new user account maybe.
    I'm on call for now. If it escalates to me, there could be problems.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

K, I'll try that, thanks guys!

Robert Mclellan
    Manitoba's Fastest 4cyl!
    8 valve, No Nitrous!

Says that the system already has an account for that email addy, so no love there...........

Robert Mclellan
    Manitoba's Fastest 4cyl!
    8 valve, No Nitrous!

Got registered, but I'd like to use my gmail account and I have an account under that email as well as the one I registered. Can I get my brother or someone from the admins to merry up the two accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Says that the system already has an account for that email addy, so no love there...........
    Hmm, did you check your spam folder for an email maybe? That's the only other suggestion I can offer.

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    Got registered, but I'd like to use my gmail account and I have an account under that email as well as the one I registered. Can I get my brother or someone from the admins to merry up the two accounts?
    I have no clue how the store works but will let the other Justin Timberlake know.
    Dave Tekampe
    Director SDAC National
    VP SDAC-Chicago

86 GLHS #107
    87 GLHS #148
    87 CSX #161, #608, #674
    88 CSX-T #529, #541