Thread: 84' Rampage 2.5L Turbo swap, w/GLHS int and wiring

Mitsu booster

84' Rampage 2.5L Turbo swap, w/GLHS int and wiring

Date: 01st January 2014
    Username: GLHSStatus
    Full Name: Jed Jensen
    City, State, Zip: Taylorsville, UT, 84129
    Contact: spitfirejensen@hotmail.com or 801-864-8181, text is preffered, please leave message if calling, calls will be screened
    Selling or Wanted Price:1500.00

Description:Category: Domestic

Mileage: 100000 miles
    Engine Size: 2.5L

parts known to be on car at this time
    +20 injectors
    GLHS 5 lug swap
    GLHS dash and seats
    I believe a555 trans
    SRT4 wheels
    GLHS front suspension
    Fuel pump wired in correctly to power on with key and prime and shut off.
    extremely well put together exhaust, apparently the guy the car came from was a bit of a fanatic about that stuff
    throwing no codes

Have a clean title 84 rampage with a 2.5L turbo, that I dont have enough time to finish but would love to see it go to a great home that will fix it, and not part it. will only sell as whole as i do not have time to part. if you search my screenname and rampage you can find when this thing was running and in great shape to find out what modifications this still may have and probably most of the parts are the same that are still on it, im told we have all the parts to complete the california rampage, will need some work with the engine and interior, but it does run, recommend trailering unless its around the block from my house. any questions feel free to ask or text or call 801-864-8181 text is preffered, and if i do not answer will return call as i receive message.

this is when it was originally picked up from cali, and was in great running condition, before a person that was storing it tore it apart

Will get an updated photo with my username and date tomorrow. it is late and want to get it in the daylight. as of right now will include photos from this summer when i initially started selling
    For those selling, a photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.

Mitsu booster

Re: 84' Rampage 2.5L Turbo swap, w/GLHS int and wiring

ended up breaking the forum rules and never got around to posting my username with vehicle, but nevertheless, Vehicle has been sold, and has been taken over by its new owner. thread can be closed

Congrats on getting it sold!
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    Congrats on getting it sold!
    thanks man, had it on the TD forum forever, guy that bought it had been watching it but really didnt want to take the drive, i guess a couple minor modifications i did to get it to run a bit better scratched him the right way. charger in your sig looks great BTW!!

Quote Originally Posted by GLHSStatus View Post
    thanks man, had it on the TD forum forever, guy that bought it had been watching it but really didnt want to take the drive, i guess a couple minor modifications i did to get it to run a bit better scratched him the right way. charger in your sig looks great BTW!!
    haha, thanks man. Just got it back from a lot of work that got done to it. Finally got it covered and back home, which is a great feeling!
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by minigts View Post
    haha, thanks man. Just got it back from a lot of work that got done to it. Finally got it covered and back home, which is a great feeling!
    I know how you feel there, had to replace the starter on my GLHS last week and it was a week out, i decided to rip out the starter before i ordered it, just to make sure it was the starter itself and not a wiring/relay issue. so it sat for about a week and a half, all ripped apart and helpless! I have a supercharged maxima that had a starting and running issue due to a bad ground, and it took me a bit over a year to figure that out, having the car down for that long was horrible. i almost felt sorry for it being in my possession