Date: 01st January 2014
Username: GLHSStatus
Full Name: Jed Jensen
City, State, Zip: Taylorsville, UT, 84129
Contact: spitfirejensen@hotmail.com or 801-864-8181, text is preffered, please leave message if calling, calls will be screened
Selling or Wanted Price:1500.00

Description:Category: Domestic

Mileage: 100000 miles
Engine Size: 2.5L

parts known to be on car at this time
+20 injectors
GLHS 5 lug swap
GLHS dash and seats
I believe a555 trans
SRT4 wheels
GLHS front suspension
Fuel pump wired in correctly to power on with key and prime and shut off.
extremely well put together exhaust, apparently the guy the car came from was a bit of a fanatic about that stuff
throwing no codes

Have a clean title 84 rampage with a 2.5L turbo, that I dont have enough time to finish but would love to see it go to a great home that will fix it, and not part it. will only sell as whole as i do not have time to part. if you search my screenname and rampage you can find when this thing was running and in great shape to find out what modifications this still may have and probably most of the parts are the same that are still on it, im told we have all the parts to complete the california rampage, will need some work with the engine and interior, but it does run, recommend trailering unless its around the block from my house. any questions feel free to ask or text or call 801-864-8181 text is preffered, and if i do not answer will return call as i receive message.

this is when it was originally picked up from cali, and was in great running condition, before a person that was storing it tore it apart

Will get an updated photo with my username and date tomorrow. it is late and want to get it in the daylight. as of right now will include photos from this summer when i initially started selling
For those selling, a photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.