Thread: stock rad/ic injectors,piping,bov

Mitsu booster

stock rad/ic injectors,piping,bov

Date: 01st January 2014
    Username: bigjon69420
    Full Name:jon chase
    City, State, Zip:grenville, pa 16125

I have the stock intercooler and radiator from my 87 shelbyz Daytona. 2.2 had it out when I did head gasket 6 months ago its in great shape the fins ar not crushed or damaged. I imagine its original to my car so its 26 years old. No leaks. The nte cooler is in great shape no crushed fins or leaks. I got a huge fmic and civic racing radiator for Christmas so I'm going to be pulling the stock one in the next few days when I have a few hours to mount my new setup. I also have a set of stock 87 t2 injectors my Daytona has 105k miles on it so it not high mileage parts. I would take 125.00 shipped for the radiator/intercooler, and if you also went the injectors I could throw them in for a package deal 165.00 for everything I will even throw in a cheap eBay blow out valve that can on the car when I got it. I think its a hell of a deal fors sosomeone looking to convert t1 to t2 . I just upgraded to 72# injectors 3 bar map and custom cal and with my new stuff I won't need the stock stuff. I'm so excited the new intercooler Santa brought me is huge. If I dont need the factory intercooler rubber hoses I can throw them into them in too then all you'll need is the intermediate pipe where the blow out valve gets plumbed into. I can text pics if you pm me your number. First come first serve. I can accept PayPal,money order. Thanks
    Jon
    call o text 7248131751 or email bigjon6920@yaho.com or pm me with any ?????s

A photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.

Mitsu booster

Re: stock rad/ic injectors,piping,bov

price drop 140 for intercooler injectors piping bov
    here is a link a facebook video I made today
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...5301538&type=3

Mitsu booster

Re: stock rad/ic injectors,piping,bov

Also have ac condenser ac pump and lines under hood would take 250 shipped for everything.