Thread: looking for headliner and carpet

Hybrid booster

Lightbulb looking for headliner and carpet

hi guys my name is Dusty
    i am looking for a headliner for my 88 shadow csx-t i was looking on your website but i didt see any
    do you guys sell head liners
    i did find carpet but i would like to send you a pice of the carpet and head liner so i can get a perfect match i hope you can help me out

Re: looking for headliner and carpet

You can get headliner material at a fabric store. If you need the actual board, you'll have to get it from a salvage yard.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by 663csx-t View Post
    hi guys my name is Dusty
    i am looking for a headliner for my 88 shadow csx-t i was looking on your website but i didt see any
    do you guys sell head liners
    i did find carpet but i would like to send you a pice of the carpet and head liner so i can get a perfect match i hope you can help me out
    Dusty,

Headliners would be listed in the body-interior category if they were available. I do not see a listing for these under your specific application.

If you need further assistance please email service@rockauto.com or call us at 1-608-661-1376.

Thank you,

www.RockAuto.com

Hybrid booster

ok thanks for the help

Anyone know if the 2 door has the same headliner as the 4 door or was the roof longer too? Thinking you could pull one from the yard. I did that for my Charger, got one from a non-sunroof car. I'm sure there are more Shadows out there than Chargers, you may get lucky. Mine was in MINT condition because of the lack of a sunroof.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Hybrid booster

im sure i can find one at the yard

Hybrid booster

If I remember right when looking for a headliner for my 2 door Sundance RS, I did look at the 4 door interiors to see if it would fit a 2 door, but I believe there is a slight curved cutout area right at the middle post for both doors to accept that extra post, so I would say no, a 4 door headliner will not fit the 2 door. But look at them both to be sure. Look in the JY's, I found a "new style" fabric headliner in perfect conditions, they are out. I had the champagne interior, so took a bit to finally locate one.