Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 87 Horizon part out

turbo addict

87 Horizon part out

Date: 07th December 2013
    Username: wallace
    Full Name:
    [B]City, State, Zip: Chesterfield, VA 23838
    [B]Contact:PM here and I can provide phone number and/or address.
    [B]Price:See individual entries for pricing
    [B]Description: All items new/rebuilt with about 5 miles on them

I am parting out my Horizon project. Everything but the engine is available. I've listed most of the items here. If you don't see something listed ask me and I can let you know.

A568 with 3.50 FD and OBX. Built by Cliff Ramsdell. It is a 91' with big input shaft. Excellent condition. SOLD.
    Billet steel flywheel from Cindy. I paid way too much for this. SOLD.
    Purple Plate and disc from TU. Pedal feel is light and very easy to engage I was surprised at how easy it modulated. SOLD
    Maddog STS with 2" weighted stainless ball. throw is 50% of stock. Very nice and notchy. SOLD.
    Fuel tank, custom pickup dual Walbro 255's, big fuel filter. All parts are new except fuel filter I've had that for a while. All lines are 316L SS. $300 for all of it.
    Radiator with custom shroud and fan off of a Malibu. Core is in excellent condition the radiator shop couldn't believe how nice it was, this is a bolt in just need to change your plug at the harness end. $200
    Another stock radiator that I had a shop go through for me it is also in excellent condition. The only issue is the top radiator outlet fitting was cut to eliminate the extension and is not straight I don't believe it would affect the operation or sealing of the hose. $150.
    Intercooler is a turbo XS unit with 2.25" piping tig'd onto the inlet/outlet. SOLD
    Johnny's sway bars 1 1/4" front 1" rear $150 each they come with the mounting hardware.
    Radiator puke tank I made from 4" round aluminum pipe. Holds 1 qt. mounts to factory AC compressor holes. $25.
    Rolling chassis has welded k member, all poly bushings front and back. Bilstein HD inserts in factory struts up front with LRE springs. HD bilsteins in the back with bilstein coil over sleeve and 14" 150 lb/in springs. All new brakes. SC front spindles with new bearings. 54mm calipers in front. It has Neon seats in it. floors are in good condition. Steelies with tires that roll. Clear title. $400.

If you are interested in multiple items I am willing to work with you on the price somewhat. I can't take any sort of payment plans so please don't ask. I live in the Richmond VA area and will be glad to meet you to inspect any of the parts. If you have any questions you can post them here or contact me via PM. I can get additional pictures as needed but it may take me a while to get to that.
    Last edited by wallace; 12-15-2013 at 10:06 AM.

turbo addict

Re: 87 Horizon part out

Some other stuff I forgot.

2 sets of the brass shift pads made by Lengel for A568. Never installed. $75 a set.
    A523 with 3.77 final drive. I pulled this out of the junkyard, it is used I have not disassembled it. It shifts into all of the gears. $150.
    Stock 88-90 shafts rebuilt by me with new boots, clamps, grease, etc. Not the cast chinese junk you get at the store these days $150 for the set.
    Cold air box with piping and silicone connectors along with the oil cooler box. No oil cooler included. Does include the K&N cone that goes in the box. No piping from turbon inlet to box as that would need to be fabricated to fit your setup. This does require notching the frame near the front engine mount. I have the S10 air dam but would be difficult to ship. You can get one from the junkyard and cut it to fit the setup. $150.

turbo addict

PM Sent

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

Since mike didnt indicate what he was interested in I dont know what you still have avail. Wish it hadn't gone this way for you Wallace but as long as it has, I have interest in the IC, the flywheel, the gas tank & lines, & STS

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

turbo addict

Hey thanks and no worries I'm working on another car and I just couldnt do two at the same time anymore. The other car is more useable for my purposes. That being said it looks like all that you listed is already spoken for with the exception of the STS. Let me know if you are interested in it. If something changes on the other stuff I will let you know.
    Thanks.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by 2.216VTurbo View Post
    Since mike didnt indicate what he was interested in I dont know what you still have avail. Wish it hadn't gone this way for you Wallace but as long as it has, I have interest in the IC, the flywheel, the gas tank & lines, & STS
    For the record I didn't get any of the above so are we still buds Alan

Glad the part out went well for you Wallace, send me a pm with the total +shipping for the STS and paypal addy

^I'm not bent that you beat me to it Mike, prolly too cold where you live today to do anything outside whereas I did the first oil change on the Explorer Sport, and drove the 928 to lunch at a fish taco place where we sat on the patio and had a couple beers with the meal. 60 degrees here today, Brrr

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff 135sohc's Avatar

A568 with 3.50 FD and OBX. Built by Cliff Ramsdell. It is a 91' with big input shaft. Excellent condition. $750
    A523 with 3.77 final drive. I pulled this out of the junkyard, it is used I have not disassembled it. It shifts into all of the gears. $150.

Not that I need more junk but any package deal for both of these? Cash on the table, I'll pickup this saturday?

turbo addict

Hey the A568 is tentatively sold. The A523 is still avail.

turbo addict

Sorry I will update what I bought...

568 with obx
    2 sets of brass shift pads
    Clutch and pressure plate

Driving down Wednesday to pickup.

Do I still have a PM coming Wallace?

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by 2.216VTurbo View Post
    Do I still have a PM coming Wallace?
    Hi yes sorry about that. Let me get the shipping quote and I'll pm you.

Mitsu booster

any interior parts and what color also how much for the oil catch can?

turbo addict

Parts picked up today. They were just as described and went out of his way to meet me at a convenient to me location

Thank you Sir.

turbo addict

My pleasure it was nice meeting you.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by glhs49 View Post
    any interior parts and what color also how much for the oil catch can?
    Hey the can I have for sale is for coolant. I don't have an oil catch can for sale. I have two interiors that go with the car and includes decent replacement dew wipes and the inner wipers as well. the stock interior is grey and I have some blue door panels I got out of a junkyard. I really would like to move the chassis I will throw in all of the lbody specific parts I have just to get it out of the yard. Hate to send it to the scrapper but I will if I have to. I updated the list to show the items that are sold.

Hey Wallace, looks like myTM.com membership expired because PM's are suddenly full,cant send any or make payments from my mobile device. Im interesred in the flywheel& STS shipped to 92692. Wanna send me a total? I should be able to reup my subscription this evening after work

turbo addict

Will do. Let me get them boxed together and get the shipping. I will try to get it to you tonight but can't promise anything.

Mitsu booster

are you willing to ship any of the interior parts i live in Boston ma 02026 i need gray seat belt covers both left & right i also need the black trim that go's around the car and the inside door panels if there any good also what does your shifter console look like ?

Garrett booster

Do you have the vacuum lines for the heater controls? If so, how much? Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast