Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hoosier SDAC thread

turbo addict

Re: Hoosier SDAC thread

I should be able to make it, but will need your address.
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]47 Time NHRA/IHRA drag race champ-----84 Plymouth Horizon/1 of 84 HO equipped from the factory/1910 lbs, 2.5 with carb, nearly 315,000 miles-----04 SRT4/S2 with S3 turbo/12.17 @ 119/DOTs/93 Octane/SOLD-----2003 PT Cruiser GT, won a True Street class at the 2017 National Muscle Car Association World Street Finals-----2010 Toyota Prius/my delivery truck, 77.9 mpg best and NOT A PLUG IN, nearly 230,000 miles and way over 5600 miles per month! [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Garrett booster

Is there a 2015 calendar set?

turbo addict

No, I'm looking for input. We had pretty poor turnout last year so I'm looking for a way to get more involvement.

Garrett booster

Gotcha....been keeping an eye out myself for another TD, but haven't really seen too much for sale. Used to be part of the Steel City chapter, then relocated to Indiana.

turbo addict

Ah ok. These cars are getting light on the ground around here. They rarely pop up in junkyards and you hardly see them for sale on CL either. We are scattered around the state so getting a good group going is difficult.

Garrett booster

I guess I figured Indy was pretty central. Chicago and OVC chapters are also within reasonable drive for some folks.

I've thought about checking the local yards this spring, but don't have my hopes up. Probably have to venture out of the backyard for a decent car.
    Brummy SDAC - Steel City Chapter "The Dirty Snow Hen" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

turbo addict

MAY 31st

TOM + CHEE
    5650 W 86th St, Indianapolis, IN 46278

The restaurant started in Cincinnatti and was featured on Shark Tank and Man v Food. They have started opening Franchises and one opened up here in Indy.

Expect normally higher in Fast Casual prices.

As always Family Friendly.

There is a large parking lot behind the building the restaurant is in that is attached to Books-a-Million. We can meet there at 2 and walk over. I'll post here the day of with what vehicle I'll be in (hopefully a Daytona).

Garrett booster

Anybody familiar with the Hoosier title process? The current owner may have lost the title (out of state title btw). Could I easily get a bill of sale and complete the titlework required by Indiana?
    Brummy SDAC - Steel City Chapter "The Dirty Snow Hen" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

turbo addict

I'll be drag racing at Indy.
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]47 Time NHRA/IHRA drag race champ-----84 Plymouth Horizon/1 of 84 HO equipped from the factory/1910 lbs, 2.5 with carb, nearly 315,000 miles-----04 SRT4/S2 with S3 turbo/12.17 @ 119/DOTs/93 Octane/SOLD-----2003 PT Cruiser GT, won a True Street class at the 2017 National Muscle Car Association World Street Finals-----2010 Toyota Prius/my delivery truck, 77.9 mpg best and NOT A PLUG IN, nearly 230,000 miles and way over 5600 miles per month! [/COLOR][/SIZE]

boostaholic Turbo Mopar Contributor

I hope this is still on. I'm heading for Indy about Noon. Can't wait to meet the guys from the Indiana chapter...

Garrett booster

Hey Hoosiers! Street Car Takeover Indianapolis is coming up on July 24th, 25th and 26th. We are hosting the dyno day at our shop on Friday from 2:00 p.m. til 10:00 p.m

turbo addict

I'll probably head over after work on Friday. Maybe I can hustle on this Daytona and drive it over.

Quote Originally Posted by moparman76_69 View Post
    I'll probably head over after work on Friday. Maybe I can hustle on this Daytona and drive it over.
    You said that for the get together in May... What's the hold up???

Just busting your chops man...

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by 83scamp View Post
    You said that for the get together in May... What's the hold up???

Just busting your chops man...
    I deserve it. I had to get the truck out of the way first. It's done, so I can take in a load of scrap and straighten up the garage. I also needed SDAC to get my motivation back up. Unfortunately I went back to mandatory 6 day OT, but at the same time I need the OT pay so it's a blessing and a curse.

Quote Originally Posted by moparman76_69 View Post
    I deserve it. I had to get the truck out of the way first. It's done, so I can take in a load of scrap and straighten up the garage. I also needed SDAC to get my motivation back up. Unfortunately I went back to mandatory 6 day OT, but at the same time I need the OT pay so it's a blessing and a curse.

Totally understand. I have to work every other weekend myself. Makes getting projects done, and attending car shows tough... This summer has sucked. Between work & crappy weather, I've only attended one car show. This time last year, I had been to like 6... And, I may miss my favorite one next weekend at Gilmore. My boss is on vacation, and I have to cover, unless I can work something else out...

I was hoping to have the Daytona painted by now, shoot, I'm still collecting parts for the 5 speed swap...

Garrett booster

I wanted to share this in a few of the local chapters in case some of you don't frequent the lounge....http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...idwest-area!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12