Thread: 86 GLHT Omni, T2, 2.5, Indy Intercooler, posi, A568, ceramic clutch.....ect.

Garrett booster

86 GLHT Omni, T2, 2.5, Indy Intercooler, posi, A568, ceramic clutch.....ect.

Date: 21st November 2013
    Username: TFmech
    Full Name: Kris Martin
    City, State, Zip: 46112
    Selling or Wanted Price: $9500 OBO or trade

Description:

I hate to sell my hot rod but I hardly have time to work on it anymore so it is time for it to go. I have only had a chance to drive it three times this year I am just to busy and I dont want it to get ruined sitting around.

Here goes the list....

Engine:

2.5 Common block O-ringed
    new JE pistons less then 500 miles on them
    fresh T2 rods new bushings, arp bolts, polished beams, balanced
    balanced cast 10/10 crank
    ARP head and main studs
    Menegon Ported G Cast 1mm head
    stock 88 turbo roller cam
    MP Neon pt lifters
    Beehive springs
    Baffled oil pan
    MP performance oil pump with 80 psi check
    Two piece ported lower and custom bread box upper
    62MM throttle body
    ported stock exhaust manifold
    poly motor mounts and MP performance bobble strut

Turbo:
    Turbonetics 57 trim T3/T4 Hybrid 63 AR exhaust Journal bearing, elbow welded on to go around head
    Braided water and oil lines
    internal wastegate
    Tial Blow off vlave

Intercooler:
    MP performance Indy intercooler.....put on till I got a chance to put a big front mount on it

transmission and clutch:
    3.50 gear Hybrid I had a 89 A555 witch has the same gear set at the A568 just diffrent output and case wanted a 3.50 gear got a A523 and made myown A568 3.50 gear hybrid added a OBX posi with the right washers and it was ready to go.
    Clutch is Dealer equipment 4 puck ceramic single diaphram for street use
    Spec aluminum Flywheel

Ignition:
    Digital 6AL MSD box
    MSD blaster coil
    Custom MSD wires

Fuel system:
    Aeromotive A1000
    dual 3/8s fuel lines with sump in tank
    Malory fuel filter
    Aeromotive pre fuel filter
    83pph injectors
    Accufab regulator
    Braided and crimped light weight fuel lines

Exhaust:
    2.5 swing valve
    3inch from the turbo back
    3inch Glasspack inthe middle for a resonator
    3inch Stainless Magnaflow out back

Interior:
    I removed the whole interior and sealed it with Rustoleum paint then installed sound deadener on the floor pan. Then insulated the whole interior it is one of the quietest Omnis you will ever ride in. Clarion CD player, Alpine amp, Pioneer speakers in front and sonys in the back.
    8 point Cage
    Full complement of guages
    Pyro, Boost, Wideband, Fuel pressure, oil pressure, custom 135mph over lay on speedo

Cooling:
    Aluminum Radiator
    Permacool Fan
    Billet water outlet

I could go on and on there are not many nicer. It is tuned with a Moates emulator computer also has a usb interface installed for logworks. I hate to let it go as it is so close to being finished. Really the only things that it really need is the right K&N filter to fit the turbo as I havent had time to order the righ one that fits it right. Will need the intercooler piping either made right for the indy intercooler or put a big front mount unit on it. Then a little more tuning and you have a monster. It was before with the super 70 turbo I had on it just havent had the time to finish the 57 trim piping intercooler and tuning.
    It runs and drives just fine it just needs a little more time spent on it.

Now that I have said all the cool stuff now it is time to mention the not so great stuff. It was a northern car in its past life. It has a little bit of rust on the bottom of the passenger door. Both Driver and Passenger side floor pans have been patched and reasealed. When I bought the car it had a Salvage title as it was in a flood only making it to the center of the wheels. It still had a dirt half way up the fog lights when I bought it. Everything that could have been affected had been replaced over the years if you look at you could not ever tell it had been in anytype of flood as I have been through this car top to bottom and front to back.

Here is the only other problem we have is that I now live in Indanapolis and the car is still in TN. I will be down there for Thanksgiving next week and will probably not be back till spring as like I siad I am pretty busy. I know everyone is busy next week but if you want a real hot rod omni we will have to work something out. I was digging around but could not find any of my other pictures of it. I can take some more on tuesday when I get down there.

I forgot to put the OBO after the price and I will consider partial or full trades. I am interested in 4x4 trucks full or midsize. I maybe interested in other turbo dodges or srt4 neons. May even trade for other things too just let me know what you have or make an offer. If you have any questions give me a call at 509-679-0765

Thanks,
    Kris Martin

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1385075043375.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	47734
    Last edited by TFmech; 11-22-2013 at 07:01 PM.

turbo addict

Re: 86 GLHT Omni, T2, 2.5, Indy Intercooler, posi, A568, ceramic clutch.....ect.

Kris,
    GLWS, Lots of nice parts on car!
    Todd

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff contraption22's Avatar

Re: 86 GLHT Omni, T2, 2.5, Indy Intercooler, posi, A568, ceramic clutch.....ect.

Wow that's a nice list of goodies! Good luck with the sale!
    Mike Marra
    1986 Plymouth Horizon GLMF "The Contraption" < entertaining sponsorship offers
    Project Log:
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?69708-The-Contraption-2013-14&highlight=