Thread: shelby pickup white NICE!!

turbo addict

shelby pickup white NICE!!

Saw it on cragslist.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/4171616546.html

These were made One Year Only, 1989 Shelby Dakota Pickup Truck with 80K Original Miles. This has it's Original Shelby issued Interior Plaque and it's under hood Vin Plaque also along with ALL it's other particular's from the Shelby Factory. This is a White Shelby and much harder to find than the Red one as they Only made about 500 White Trucks out of ONLY about 1500 Total Shelby Dakota's. This White Shelby was built towards the end of the ONE Year Only Production as it's Build Number is between 1300-1400. Shelby added the Plaques and Extra's after they converted them over to V-8's along with the Shelby Package. Runs and Drive's excellent. 360-609-6999
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shelbyTrk.jpg 
Views:	419 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	47713
    More photos in the ad.
    Great stuff for great cars! Poly engine mounts and bushings at: http://www.polybushings.com

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

Re: shelby pickup white NICE!!

wow......that is clean!

Hybrid booster

I want one so bad

Hybrid booster

Hybrid booster

I just got the red one in Seattle that they wanted 6500 for. Then he lowered to $4999 and I thought when it left for a few days it sold, totally complete like this one. Then it posted for $2999 and I went up that day and got it lol. Chevy lover had it, got it for free from him father in law and it sat. Since doing a 340 conversion to a 360 TBI engine that is the plan lol. The TBI heads flow better than the old X heads and the block is roller cam. I added a 360 before but they eat gas and A500 trans. 340 is a short stroke high RPM engine, trans will live longer and top end comes. That and the bigger TBI is IDENTICAL in looks to the 318. Ideas were also going for the 408 stroker, but again the trans will be dead lol.