Thread: ****EXCLUSIVE T-M Neon/Caliber SRT-4 Billet H-Beam Connecting Rod Sale $275.00!!!****

Exclamation ****EXCLUSIVE T-M Neon/Caliber SRT-4 Billet H-Beam Connecting Rod Sale $275.00!!!****

We have an exclusive sale for the Neon and Caliber SRT-4 Billet H-Beam Connecting Rods manufactured by K1 Technologies. This Sale is for Turbo-Mopar members ONLY!!!!

Caliber SRT-4 K1 Technologies Part Number- DH5618AEGB4-A http://turbosunleashed.com/shop/dodg...ods-p-453.html
    Neon SRT-4 K1 Technologies Part Number- DH5945AGGB4-A http://turbosunleashed.com/shop/bill...ods-p-428.html

MSRP- $411.52
    TU Price- $350.
    EXCLUSIVE T-M Members Only Price $300.00!!!!!
    T-M/TU BONUS- Take an additional $25. off if you have purchased from TU within the last 60 days.- $275.00!!!!!!

Sale ends 11-22....

For verification purposes you must place T-M member name in comment field when placing order on our website (ie. "T-M Member chris w"). Also, member must send a T-M Private Message to me including their TU order number. Additional $25. Bonus Discount is based on purchases before today and after September 15th so be sure to let us know if you qualify.

For those of you on different message boards please spread the word and let folks know they need to register here to take advantage of the Exclusive sale.

Chris-TU
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1 SRT-4 Billet H-Beam Rods.jpeg 
Views:	249 
Size:	446.1 KB 
ID:	47672   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1 Rods.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	47673  
    Last edited by Chris W; 11-14-2013 at 07:09 PM.
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

turbo addict

Re: ****EXCLUSIVE T-M Neon/Caliber SRT-4 Billet H-Beam Connecting Rod Sale $275.00!!!

KILLER deal Chris! Too bad for me I just had three sets of rods refurbished, and set of NIB BC SRT4 rods. Can't hardly refurbish a set at that price! GLWS.

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor iTurbo's Avatar

Re: ****EXCLUSIVE T-M Neon/Caliber SRT-4 Billet H-Beam Connecting Rod Sale $275.00!!!

Dayum. I can't imagine I'll have my CSRT motor apart any time soon....although I almost wish I was at that price! If I was to post this at www.calibersrt4.net I would surely be banned and/or post deleted.

I will have to do some gearhead-searching about those NSRT rods...

Hybrid booster

What does it take to run these in a 2.2, just a piston with a .866 wrist pin? HP level they are good for?
    74 Charger 440/727 91 Spirit R/T TIII/a568 95 Ram Cummins 12v/47RH

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Kryp2nitE View Post
    What does it take to run these in a 2.2, just a piston with a .866 wrist pin? HP level they are good for?
    Piston with .866 pin and use neon rod bearings. They are same length, same big end, and and have same side clearance for 2.2/2.5 CB.
    Todd

Quote Originally Posted by 4 l-bodies View Post
    Piston with .866 pin and use neon rod bearings. They are same length, same big end, and and have same side clearance for 2.2/2.5 CB.
    Todd
    What Todd said ^

Our Wiseco Pistons can be ordered with the .866 pin. They are a custom size though so may take 4-8 weeks to manufacture. If we get enough requests for them we may stock them on the shelf like we do the .901 pin versions.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Slugmobile & MeanMini Caretaker Turbo Mopar Contributor wheming's Avatar

At what HP level would these be required in a nsrt4 motor?
    What is stock good for? And how far could these H-beams be pushed?

Thanks! Seems like a stellar deal. :thumbup: and might be a good idea to save a set for a future project.
    Wayne H.

'91 Dodge Spirit ES 2.5L turbo 5spd
    '05 PT GT 2.4T HO autostick (RIP)
    '89 Plymouth Acclaim 2.5L turbo auto, "Slugmobile" yes, THE Slugmobile!
    '89 Dodge Caravan SE 2.5L turbo auto, "Mean Mini" yes, Gus' Mean Mini! (Current best 11.699 @ 114.43 mph! - Oct 15th, 2022 Cecil County Dragway, MD)
    MeanMini dragracing videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...URZLB1RxGYF6vw
    and other cars, trucks and motorcycles
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SlugmobileMeanMini

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor rx2mazda's Avatar

What a great deal!!
    Carroll

SILVER, 85 GLH-R/T, TIII powered, Fueltech, ID1300's. PTE5857
    RED, 91 Spirit R/T - Holset HE351 - 12.6 @ 107...R.I.P.

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff contraption22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wheming View Post
    At what HP level would these be required in a nsrt4 motor?
    What is stock good for? And how far could these H-beams be pushed?

Thanks! Seems like a stellar deal. :thumbup: and might be a good idea to save a set for a future project.
    Anything over 400hp I'd use better than OE rods. Historically they have taken more than that, but I wouldn't take the risk, especially at this price for upgrades.
    Mike Marra
    1986 Plymouth Horizon GLMF "The Contraption" < entertaining sponsorship offers
    Project Log:
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?69708-The-Contraption-2013-14&highlight=

Please Note- From what we were told we purchased the last of these rods for both applications. Please keep this in mind if you are planning on getting a set of these in the future. They will not be offered at this discounted price again and when they are gone, they are gone.........

Thanks to those of you who have already taken advantage of this sale.

Chris-TU

Quote Originally Posted by iTurbo View Post
    If I was to post this at www.calibersrt4.net I would surely be banned and/or post deleted.
    That reminds me, if you have an account on TD.com please add $200. to the price. JK LOL!!

Chris-TU

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor iTurbo's Avatar

I can't even remember the last time I logged in over there!

Hybrid booster

Super fast shipping, thanks again Chris. I can use the bolt instructions from ARP's site for these right? http://arpinstructions.com/instructions/141-6001.pdf
    74 Charger 440/727 91 Spirit R/T TIII/a568 95 Ram Cummins 12v/47RH

Quote Originally Posted by Kryp2nitE View Post
    Super fast shipping, thanks again Chris. I can use the bolt instructions from ARP's site for these right? http://arpinstructions.com/instructions/141-6001.pdf
    Thought that torque specs were included in the boxes, but I will have to check. The Billet rods include ARP 2000 fasteners. Just make sure whatever ARP directions you use include those as well.

Chris-TU