Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R'age continued!!!

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

Re: R'age continued!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 90droptop View Post
    I was told there was a title when I made the deal for the car, and I do not blame Adam at all, cause I took delivery without it. Now the title cannot be found and I do not want to file for a bonded title,can't file for lost title cause it's not in my name and the original owner cannot be contacted.
    If I had the title it would not be forsale
    In Texas it is pretty easy. If he had the car titled in Texas under his name, all he has to do is go down to the state title place in Houston, show them an ID that matches the last known owner, pay like $10 and they give you a copy of the title in 10 minutes. If you have Adam's info pass it to me. If I can get a title, then I would be an interested buyer, but without a title, you can't do much with the car and a bonded title is a PITA
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Mitsu booster

The title is not in Adams name otherwise I would go that route the issue is contacting the original owner of the car who by my understanding was no longer alive. I'm still in contact wit Adam and he us trying to either find the title or get me a copy of the original bill of sale

Hybrid booster

I got a bonded title for my Charger. It was really easy, but cost about $200. This is in Georgia, not sure how Texas does it...

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Vigo's Avatar

"All you need" to get the title is a photocopy of the driver's license of whoever is on the title and a willingness to forge some documents to work around an uncaring, unreasonable bureaucracy. Depending on "who you know" and how high your opinion of Texas' government is, this can be easy or hard.

Dont push the red button.You hear me?

Mitsu booster

I got all the proper paperwork to apply for a bonded title. Fired it up and putted around the neighborhood a bit this afternoon looks like it's gonna need some fine tuning, runs rich and has a slight miss

Mitsu booster

Back up for sale 1500$ still no title have not had the time to do the leg work, no SRT rims either.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

Hmm, Current complete pics? I just happen to have a Masi 16V/523 that's running and ready to drop into the right donor shell...

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

Mitsu booster

Will get you some pictures as soon as I get home, it runs and drives need some paint work on the passenger door has a new fuel pump, new battery.
    No title, no plates no state inspection

Mitsu booster

Sorry it took so long on the pictures I have been running up and down the coast the past week

Mitsu booster

Last shot at this ride before I take a saws all to it and convert it to a mid engibe track car $1000

Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff Vigo's Avatar

Oh crap, I wasn't following this thread so I didn't even know it was for sale. You have pm.

Dont push the red button.You hear me?

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90droptop View Post
    Last shot at this ride before I take a saws all to it and convert it to a mid engibe track car $1000
    did you get a title yet???
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Mitsu booster

Nope I've been swamped with other stuff the title is the reason I'll end up chopping it to a track car

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12