Thread: manufacture date?

Garrett booster

manufacture date?

I'm looking at the possible purchase of struts for my '86 T&C and I notice the parts house has one pn til 1/86 and another for build dates after From 1/2/86. What is the difference? Perhaps a change from 2 to 3 bolt Strut Mounts?
    Of course the date that was on the sticker on the door has faded away long ago.
    Any other way to find the manufacture date?
    88 LeBaron convertible 2.5 T2 {garrett} w/555 T-U 3bar plus 40 cal mildly ported swirl w/back-cut valves 86 supra front mounted I/C 223whp@19psi 14.352 @ 99.25mph RETIRED '87 SC (GLHS CLONE) TII with stage II MP currently a/t '89 Voyager factory 2.5 turbo 5spd garrett, 3" from dp back '86 Chysler T&C TII conversion

Hybrid booster

Re: manufacture date?

metal data plate under the hood should have build date. there is a link on here if you search on how to decode this.

- - - Updated - - -

metal data plate under the hood should have build date. there is a link on here if you search on how to decode this. http://www.omnilith.net/teamomni/ftag.htm

Garrett booster

Re: manufacture date?

Quote Originally Posted by tommyturbo View Post
    metal data plate under the hood should have build date. there is a link on here if you search on how to decode this.

- - - Updated - - -

metal data plate under the hood should have build date. there is a link on here if you search on how to decode this. http://www.omnilith.net/teamomni/ftag.htm
    Okay, cool. 203=Feb.03. Thanks.
    88 LeBaron convertible 2.5 T2 {garrett} w/555 T-U 3bar plus 40 cal mildly ported swirl w/back-cut valves 86 supra front mounted I/C 223whp@19psi 14.352 @ 99.25mph RETIRED '87 SC (GLHS CLONE) TII with stage II MP currently a/t '89 Voyager factory 2.5 turbo 5spd garrett, 3" from dp back '86 Chysler T&C TII conversion