Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lots of stock, older items mostly L body

Re: Lots of stock, older items mostly L body

Guys I will work on getting this stuff ready tonight, been busy and not had time to do anything. Everyone is still in the same order for parts, so as soon as I start getting ready to ship stuff I'll start PM'ing with payment details and what not. Sorry for the delay, things will be out for sure this week.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

All but the transmission shipped today. Tracking numbers will be sent via PM shortly. All other items listed not sale pending still available.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Added another item. If there is interest for anything, make an offer. Some of this older stuff I don't want or care for and if I can find a scrap yard, I'm taking the items and junking them in the next couple weeks. Figuring if there is no real interest for stuff like the intakes, sway bars and control arms, etc., no need to keep them around.

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor iTurbo's Avatar

Got the rods last Friday, thanks again.

Good deal Jeremy! I know GLHR (Andy) said he got his stuff, too.

Make offers if you see anything you like. The worst I can do is say no.

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff contraption22's Avatar

Jon boy. Do you still have that Holley Carb? Is it a stock type carb? Can you get some numbers off of it?

Thanks
    Mike Marra
    1986 Plymouth Horizon GLMF "The Contraption" < entertaining sponsorship offers
    Project Log:
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?69708-The-Contraption-2013-14&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by contraption22 View Post
    Jon boy. Do you still have that Holley Carb? Is it a stock type carb? Can you get some numbers off of it?

Thanks
    Mike and the Mechanics, I still have one and I may have another. I'll check and report back all that I have.

Bump for remaining items. If anyone wants anything, make offers. Control arms, sway bars and intakes and anything else metal that I can't use on my cars is going to the scrap yard in a couple weeks. I will be driving to Bloomington next week and from there to Philly and can deliver parts. Let me know!

Updated with new items in the list. PM me if you're interested.

The TU 3" swingvalve is pending, all other items still available.

Ok, the older stuff is going today. I have 3 non-common blocks, no idea the condition other than they are usable. Probably all capable of going with 20 or 40 oversized pistons. Give me a way to find out and I will. I have a set of calipers and can check. Those would be $20 + freight or delivery between here and Indianapolis, middle Illinois or pick up if you prefer. I also have cranks, 2 8 bolt and 2 6 bolt, $20/per + shipping. I have 2 6 bolt flywheels, $15/per + shipping. The rest of the stuff in the first post, stub pivot control arms, stock sway bars and anything else that is "legacy" is going to the dump today. If you want pics, please PM me with your email and I will send them as I am out in the garage. The control arms and sway bars are in the first post, but the rest of this stuff I'd have to get photos today.

Sorry for the late post and short notice, you have about 4.5 hours from now. I doubt anybody wants this stuff, so I wasn't too worried about posting, but I would feel bad if I found a thread in a week asking for a non-CB crank and I had just thrown one out. :\

PM with your email if you want anything!!!
    Last edited by minigts; 01-25-2014 at 07:02 PM.

Updated the carb listing, have two and many spare parts to go with it along with the intake for $110.

The metal recycler was closed, so it will be next week. The CSX is LOADED down with three motors, cranks, sway bars, stub pivot control arms, spare alternators, you name it. Sits awesome with an additional 1000 lbs in it.

turbo addict

Do you or anyone on the forum know what year the carb intakes are? I kind of remember one of the old Mopar books stated the 85 and newer intakes flow better than the 84 and older.
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]47 Time NHRA/IHRA drag race champ-----84 Plymouth Horizon/1 of 84 HO equipped from the factory/1910 lbs, 2.5 with carb, nearly 315,000 miles-----04 SRT4/S2 with S3 turbo/12.17 @ 119/DOTs/93 Octane/SOLD-----2003 PT Cruiser GT, won a True Street class at the 2017 National Muscle Car Association World Street Finals-----2010 Toyota Prius/my delivery truck, 77.9 mpg best and NOT A PLUG IN, nearly 230,000 miles and way over 5600 miles per month! [/COLOR][/SIZE]

The part number is on the one that is shown would that tell anything maybe? I'll get pics tonight of the other and the parts for the rebuild. Honestly, I don't know enough about them to tell you what year they were built. If there is a way to check, let me know and I'll find out.

List updated, all old stuff is gone, i.e., stock sway bars, control arms and 3 engine blocks. Found out one was bad and the intermediate was snapped off. :-\ Getting pics of the carb stuff tonight and the turbo. 3" SW is pending, but I do have a downpipe flange I'll let go for $25 shipped with the bolts and hardware. I'll update the list with pics shortly.

SO nice to get that stuff out of the garage!

boostaholic Turbo Mopar Contributor

Dang, just saw this. Do you still have the 6 bolt flywheels? Are they turbo flywheels? I may be interested in one.

Quote Originally Posted by 83scamp View Post
    Dang, just saw this. Do you still have the 6 bolt flywheels? Are they turbo flywheels? I may be interested in one.
    Haha I'm sadly laughing though. The non-common blocks, flywheels and cranks are gone. I have one non-common block left and a crank, but I think it's an 8 bolt. I have a flex plate that is 6 bolt and whatever is still listed. I also have some other items that I've posted in other for sale threads. Sorry the timing didn't work out.

Super Moderator Turbo Mopar Staff contraption22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 83scamp View Post
    I asked one day too late as well.
    Mike Marra
    1986 Plymouth Horizon GLMF "The Contraption" < entertaining sponsorship offers
    Project Log:
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?69708-The-Contraption-2013-14&highlight=

Trying to move, so I had to clean out the garage. I had zero intention on using it in the future.

boostaholic Turbo Mopar Contributor

No biggie, I'll probably eventually either look for an 8 bolt crank, or just take the jump and build a turbo motor...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast