Mitsu booster

Rod shift conversion - A520/A555 in the L-body Charger/Omni/GLHS Shelby

Date: 02nd November 2013
    Username: ILIKESHELBYS
    Full Name:Steven Seale
    City, State, Zip:Leland, NC 28451
    Price: $199.00(US)

Description:
    Regular price $199 + $26.50 shipping (Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico $32.50)

I made an extra custom bracket that lets you use the stronger A555 or A520 transmission in any L-body like the Charger, Omni, Rampage or Horizon AND keep the rod shifter and factory dog bone setup. No hunting A555 shifter, bracket and cables from a Shadow or Daytona, no need to cut holes in the firewall or floor and no interior console modifications needed at all.

I discovered a way to take the A525 bracket, weld it to the A555 bobble strut bracket making a hybrid bracket that fits and works perfectly with or without the hiem joint shift rod upgrade. There is a second totally custom bracket included that holds the shift selector pin and it's lever for a total solution that has an OEM look and fit. It works great, is easy to install in about an hour (with tranny already in the car) and yields a greatly improved and precise shift feel. No more mystery gear shifting when combined with the quick-disconnect or spherical bearing shift rod upgrade I also have.

* A525 --> A520/A555 Conversion bracket set for Dodge/Chrysler L-body automobiles is priced at $199 plus $25.50 ($32.50 shipping for Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico)

For detailed pics of the hybrid bracket setup, see this link: ($199)+shipping
    http://www.turbododgeparts.com/asset...-diagram-1.jpg

I also have complete ball and socket full-race quick disconnect, OR street-n-strip spherical bearing type upgraded shift rod and lever sets if you need the entire rod setup also. This includes the two pre-assembled turbo style l-body shift rods with your choice of rod ends, the modified shift levers (3 total), the modified long shifter to transmission tube, all fully assembled, adjusted and setup for immediate use. This is not available as a kit, only as a complete, assembled and adjusted set.

* Quick Disconnect full-race rod set is priced at $129 plus $26.50 shipping USPS in the US ($32.50 shipping for Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico),
    * Spherical bearing street-n-strip rod set is priced at $159 plus $26.50 shipping USPS in the US ($32.50 for Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico)

NOTE: This is an exchange program, you ship me your old brackets and rods and I ship you the set I already have available so I can make another set.

For detailed pics of the quick disconnect full-race shift rod setup, see this link: ($129)+ $26.50 shipping
    http://www.turbododgeparts.com/asset...-diagram-1.jpg

For detailed pics of the spherical bearing street-n-strip shift rod setup, see this link: ($159) plus $26.50 shipping
    http://turbododgeparts.com/assets/im...-version-2.jpg

If you need the total solution, you can get the brackets, levers and shift rods as a set. I combine shipping so if you buy a complete set, shipping s still $26.50 per complete set.

* Complete L-body (quick disconnect full-race version) rod shifted A520/A555 conversion set ($328)+ $26.50 shipping
    * Complete L-body (spherical bearing street-n-strip version) rod shifted A520/A555 conversion set ($358)+ $26.50 shipping

Here is a pic of a complete conversion setup, brackets, levers and quick-disconnect shift rods:
    http://www.turbododgeparts.com/asset...t-complete.jpg

I have made several of these sets already and sold them to other L-body turbo car members that have been very pleased with the fit and functionality. Very very Limited availability, I now have sets available, ready to ship today and I take PayPal. My PayPal ID is: payments@workfromhomesystems.com

Best to reach me by email: steven.seale@gmail.com

Last edited by ILIKESHELBYS; 11-06-2013 at 01:02 PM.