Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Underdrive pulley belt sizes

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

Re: Underdrive pulley belt sizes

Quote Originally Posted by iTurbo View Post
    It is obvious to me and probably others that moparzrule simply copied and pasted the belt info that Cindy posted in the FWDP forum. It is also obvious that there seems to be some 'problem' between FWDP and moparzrule. Cindy posted the info regarding belt part numbers after being asked and then moparzrule reposts it in this thread as if he did the research himself and then blasts Cindy for 'lying' as if she was withholding info so that supposedly people with under drive pulleys would have to go to her for the correct belts. If that is what you're trying to portray here moparzrule, everyone can see through that bull ----.

Do your own research, or how about just doing a simple search instead of stiring the pot? How about you go ask Chris @ TU if he knows the proper belt part #s? All it really takes is some string, a tape measure, and 5-10 minutes of your time.
    I'm not positive what he's up to now, but Moparzrule was doing work for TU at one time. He was their official fighter under the TU tent apparently. Perhaps he isn't in good with Chris any longer and felt that Cindy was trying to rub salt in some sort of wound by helping him out? It's hard for me to imagine what sort of surreal version of reality he lives in after threads like this, but that's my current best guess.

It is obvious to me and probably others that moparzrule simply copied and pasted the belt info that Cindy posted in the FWDP forum. It is also obvious that there seems to be some 'problem' between FWDP and moparzrule. Cindy posted the info regarding belt part numbers after being asked and then moparzrule reposts it in this thread as if he did the research himself and then blasts Cindy for 'lying' as if she was withholding info so that supposedly people with under drive pulleys would have to go to her for the correct belts. If that is what you're trying to portray here moparzrule, everyone can see through that bull ----.

Do your own research, or how about just doing a simple search instead of stiring the pot? How about you go ask Chris @ TU if he knows the proper belt part #s? All it really takes is some string, a tape measure, and 5-10 minutes of your time.

Did you not read the thread at all?

Nice. Like I said, tape measure and string. True hot rodding for the mother----ing win.
    Again, did you not read the thread at all?

Quote Originally Posted by cordes View Post
    I'm not positive what he's up to now, but Moparzrule was doing work for TU at one time. He was their official fighter under the TU tent apparently. Perhaps he isn't in good with Chris any longer and felt that Cindy was trying to rub salt in some sort of wound by helping him out? It's hard for me to imagine what sort of surreal version of reality he lives in after threads like this, but that's my current best guess.
    You are uninformed.

Quote Originally Posted by moparzrule View Post
    In what way did you help whatsoever? You are dillusional. Your first post was zero help because you can't read COMMONBLOCK. But even considering that, my reply to your first unhelpful post was not rude.

I'm rude to people who are rude to me, and especially to people that lie to me. All you have to do is look at my replies to the people that were actually trying to help versus the posts like your latter ones.

How you think I had no provocation baffles me.
    Classic response. While I wouldn't expect anything else I do appreciate it. The fact that you stand by the fact that you thought Cindy was lying from the get go is unreal.

- - - Updated - - -

ETA: Were you not working for TU at one time? That's the only thing I put forth as fact. The rest was speculation based on your immature and mean spirited attitude in this thread.

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor iTurbo's Avatar

Yup, read the entire. thread. I see that you edited your first post with the part #s Cindy provided in the FWDP forum. I also see lots of people willing to help you out before you decided to be a pain in the ---.

ETA II: If you have some sort of mental disorder or are on medication that causes an imbalance please PM me. We had a member at one time who was on meds that made him behave similar to the way you do. I would totally understand if that were the case.

The fact that you stand by the fact that you thought Cindy was lying from the get go is unreal.

. The rest was speculation based on your immature and mean spirited attitude in this thread.
    Should I speculate that you work for FWD-P then? Because if you can't see the blatantly obvious lie that I exposed right away, then you must have ulterior motives.

That speculation is about as accurate as yours. So stop speculating.

Should I speculate that you work for FWD-P then? Because if you can't see the blatantly obvious lie that I exposed right away, then you must have ulterior motives.

That speculation is about as accurate as yours. So stop speculating.
    I'm not in cahoots with any vendor on TM.

Perhaps you could fill us in regarding Cindy's motive to lie to you in this thread while looking to all as though she was being helpful. I'm really curious to know the real reason she posted in here.

Perhaps you could fill us in regarding Cindy's motive to lie to you in this thread while looking to all as though she was being helpful. I'm really curious to know the real reason she posted in here.
    I believe her first post was honestly meant to help, but when I pointed out that she couldn't read ''commonblock'' she had to save face and say that there were SO many combinations it could be.

I suspected that info to be false because I know I've only ever seen 1 size on the alt/H2O pump, so I researched the stock belt sizes and came to the correct conclusions and decided to expose that lie.

Was it a small mostly insignificant lie? Sure. But I still don't appreciate it, expecially with the condescension that followed.

Plus I wanted this info posted so everyone that researched could find it easily, because when I searched I could not find it. And neither could you!

How do you know she was lying?

You also came off as rude from the get go when you pointed out that you had listed common block in the OP. It's easy to miss something in a post.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

I believe her first post was honestly meant to help, but when I pointed out that she couldn't read ''commonblock'' she had to save face and say that there were SO many combinations it could be.

I suspected that info to be false because I know I've only ever seen 1 size on the alt/H2O pump, so I researched the stock belt sizes and came to the correct conclusions and decided to expose that lie.

Was it a small mostly insignificant lie? Sure. But I still don't appreciate it, expecially with the condescension that followed.

Plus I wanted this info posted so everyone that researched could find it easily, because when I searched I could not find it. And neither could you!
    I never lied!! where do you even come up with that? I asked what application and you were the one that said THERE IS ONLY ONE CB application. Then when I did post all the best sizes, it clearly shows there are more than one! You were the one that was mistaken and instead of being decent about it and saying you were wrong and make an apology, you go off on a tirade trying to convince everyone I'm some kind of liar, when I all I did was try to help. Sorry I even bothered.....
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

How do you know she was lying?
    Because she's sold many underdrive pulley's, how can you not know that commonblock engines have 2 possible combinations on an item you sell? So I guess the alternative is she just is that clueless about her business. So which is it?

You also came off as rude from the get go when you pointed out that you had listed common block in the OP. It's easy to miss something in a post.
    Thats true, it is a post I regret but at that point I was getting pretty tired of the people that couldn't read the word commonblock. It's in the very first sentence of my original post, it's not like it's burried info in the middle of the paragraph. If you don't care enough to actually read my post well and make an accurate reply, and if you're just trying to increase your post count, I'd rather you not reply at all.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

Was it a small mostly insignificant lie? Sure.
    Again for the record, all I did was ask for your application. I do not see how I lied..... Just because you suspected it to be false, does not make it false, and then when it is proven that you were wrong, somehow my asking was a insignificant lie??? No, you saying there is only one application for CB block was a LIE, but I guess you can't see that......
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Quote Originally Posted by glhs727 View Post
    I never lied!! where do you even come up with that? I asked what application and you were the one that said THERE IS ONLY ONE CB application. Then when I did post all the best sizes, it clearly shows there are more than one! You were the one that was mistaken and instead of being decent about it and saying you were wrong and make an apology, you go off on a tirade trying to convince everyone I'm some kind of liar, when I all I did was try to help. Sorry I even bothered.....
    No where did I ever say there was only one combination for commonblock. My reply to you was *I've never heard of or seen several different sizes*

Is your definitely of several really 2?

Because she's sold many underdrive pulley's, how can you not know that commonblock engines have 2 possible combinations on an item you sell? So I guess the alternative is she just is that clueless about her business. So which is it?

Thats true, it is a post I regret but at that point I was getting pretty tired of the people that couldn't read the word commonblock. It's in the very first sentence of my original post, it's not like it's burried info in the middle of the paragraph. If you don't care enough to actually read my post well and make an accurate reply, and if you're just trying to increase your post count, I'd rather you not reply at all.
    Perhaps she popped into the thread quickly to help you out when she didn't have a ton of time at work for a detailed read?

Perhaps she popped into the thread quickly to help you out when she didn't have a ton of time at work for a detailed read?
    Was she still working at 10:15 at night? Damn, thats dedication.

You know that ulterior motive is looking more and more prevalant. lol

Was she still working at 10:15 at night? Damn, thats dedication.

You know that ulterior motive is looking more and more prevalant. lol
    Perhaps as a small business owner she was still working? That's not really the point. If you're going to continue to suggest that she's lying why don't you say what you've got to say about it?

If you're going to continue to suggest that she's lying why don't you say what you've got to say about it?
    I already have.

I already have.
    I'm having trouble putting this together because anything you've posted as a motive doesn't make sense to me. Was it because she was trying not to look bad after not thoroughly reading your post? Or because she doesn't know anything about her business as you also suggested?

If that is the case you're more than bold to call someone a liar based of the information you had at hand.

I said it was one or the other. How else do you explain why she said there's ''several'' combinations it could be?

The implication was there were so many combinations it could be that she wasn't taking a whole bunch of time to type them all out. You yourself even thought that as well-

Perhaps she has better things to do than list every possible combination and matching belt
    You obviously didn't think that only 2 combinations were possible to make a statement like that. So her implication was obvious. But I suspected otherwise because I've only even seen 1 belt size on the alt/h2o pump so I looked up the stock sizes before any accusations. I really don't get how you don't see that.

turbo addict

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast