Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Underdrive pulley belt sizes

Rhymes with tortoise. Turbo Mopar Staff cordes's Avatar

Re: Underdrive pulley belt sizes

Perhaps you could one up everyone of the unhelpful folks in here by continuing your long string of valuable and informative posts. Find the info yourself.

I try to help but then get lied to and then mocked when I get pissed off about it. Thats great.

Slugmobile & MeanMini Caretaker Turbo Mopar Contributor wheming's Avatar

I never made it over to where Mini is like I expected. But I'll do what I said when I get over there. Hopefully the numbers are still legible.
    Wayne H.

'91 Dodge Spirit ES 2.5L turbo 5spd
    '05 PT GT 2.4T HO autostick (RIP)
    '89 Plymouth Acclaim 2.5L turbo auto, "Slugmobile" yes, THE Slugmobile!
    '89 Dodge Caravan SE 2.5L turbo auto, "Mean Mini" yes, Gus' Mean Mini! (Current best 11.699 @ 114.43 mph! - Oct 15th, 2022 Cecil County Dragway, MD)
    MeanMini dragracing videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...URZLB1RxGYF6vw
    and other cars, trucks and motorcycles
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SlugmobileMeanMini

OK thanks man.

1984-1988
    H2O and alt. K040372
    A/C 7460
    PS 7410

1989 2.2 t2 and 1989 2.5
    H2O and alt. K040340
    A/C 7460
    PS 7395

1989-1990 2.2 VNT and 90-92 2.5
    H2O and alt K040340
    A/C 7450
    PS 7410

As I stated, 2 different power steering belts, water pump and alternator belt all the same for all commonblocks.
    Last edited by moparzrule; 11-02-2013 at 06:32 PM.

turbo addict

is one belt for Saginaw and 1 for ZF pumps?

I would think, but it could be that just a different bracket was used. I'm not really sure.

turbo addict Turbo Mopar Contributor iTurbo's Avatar

The belt is different between Saginaw and ZF power steering pumps. I don't have the belt numbers though...I've never run an under drive pulley on an 8v before.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moparzrule View Post
    1984-1988
    H2O and alt. K040372
    A/C 7460
    PS 7410

1989 2.2 t2 and 1989 2.5
    H2O and alt. K040340
    A/C 7460
    PS 7395

1989-1990 2.2 VNT and 90-92 2.5
    H2O and alt K040340
    A/C 7450
    PS 7410

As I stated, 2 different power steering belts, water pump and alternator belt all the same for all commonblocks.
    wow, no thank you for posting up the info you needed? instead just a snide remark, and yea as you can see there are different belts for different CB set-ups that's why I asked
    what your set-up was.
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

You had zero intentions of posting the info in this thread, that is obvious. So you had zero intentions of helping me....you LIED to me saying there's ''several'' combinations it could be and had your own snide comment (unless of course you would rather use the string method). Should I be thankful for your lie and snide comment to me too?

2 combinations is not the definition of several, your implication was there were too many combinations to take a whole bunch of time and type out. So no, no thank you.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

LOL nice......
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

I thought the same thing when I found out there were only 2 possible commonblock combinations. You could have given this information right from the start, then there would have been a deserved thank you.

You had zero intentions of posting the info in this thread, that is obvious. So you had zero intentions of helping me....you LIED to me saying there's ''several'' combinations it could be and had your own snide comment (unless of course you would rather use the string method). Should I be thankful for your lie and snide comment to me too?

2 combinations is not the definition of several, your implication was there were too many combinations to take a whole bunch of time and type out. So no, no thank you.
    She asked you a question so that she could help you. You insisted that she do more work than necessary to help you, didn't answer her question, and then called her a liar. I doubt the boys at NASA could spot the moral high ground with all of their gear, if they were in your current position.

Perhaps thats because I don't just think of myself. I asked her to post them all so that it could be a reference thread for anyone searching. I'm very sorry for being unselfish.

And I called her a liar because.....she lied.

Perhaps thats because I don't just think of myself. I asked her to post them all so that it could be a reference thread for anyone searching. I'm very sorry for being unselfish.

And I called her a liar because.....she lied.
    I apologize. I should have known that you were being altruistic. I should not have questioned your ability to divine the fact Cindy was lying to you right out of the gate. Further more, I would now like to thank you for drawing out the lying heathenous she beast and exposing her for what she is. It was surely by the means of your exceptional wit and rhetorical ability that you were able to conquer in this fight. Excellent work Sir Knight, Moparzrule.

Quote Originally Posted by cordes View Post
    I apologize. I should have known that you were being altruistic. I should not have questioned your ability to divine the fact Cindy was lying to you right out of the gate. Further more, I would now like to thank you for drawing out the lying heathenous she beast and exposing her for what she is. It was surely by the means of your exceptional wit and rhetorical ability that you were able to conquer in this fight. Excellent work Sir Knight, Moparzrule.
    I'm so proud to have you as turbo mopar staff.

Please continue your long string of valuable and informative posts

I'm so proud to have you as turbo mopar staff.

Please continue your long string of valuable and informative posts
    As well you should be. Frankly, I try to stay out of any threads in which you post. I came into this one trying to be helpful. While you haven't flown off the handle and challenged anyone to a fist fight in a while, your on line presence still leaves something to be desired.Your horrid attitude is unbearable and it gets the better of me. Fortunately anyone capable for forming a rational thought will realize that you calling Cindy a Liar with no provocation is what brought this on. Anyone capable of clicking to find your previous posts will see one rude comment and tirade after another.

Heraclitus stated that a man's character is his fate. My reputation is not in jeopardy here. You should consider making better decisions regarding yours.

It is obvious to me and probably others that moparzrule simply copied and pasted the belt info that Cindy posted in the FWDP forum. It is also obvious that there seems to be some 'problem' between FWDP and moparzrule. Cindy posted the info regarding belt part numbers after being asked and then moparzrule reposts it in this thread as if he did the research himself and then blasts Cindy for 'lying' as if she was withholding info so that supposedly people with under drive pulleys would have to go to her for the correct belts. If that is what you're trying to portray here moparzrule, everyone can see through that bull ----.

Do your own research, or how about just doing a simple search instead of stiring the pot? How about you go ask Chris @ TU if he knows the proper belt part #s? All it really takes is some string, a tape measure, and 5-10 minutes of your time.

Quote Originally Posted by cordes View Post
    As well you should be. Frankly, I try to stay out of any threads in which you post. I came into this one trying to be helpful. While you haven't flown off the handle and challenged anyone to a fist fight in a while, your on line presence still leaves something to be desired.Your horrid attitude is unbearable and it gets the better of me. Fortunately anyone capable for forming a rational thought will realize that you calling Cindy a Liar with no provocation is what brought this on. Anyone capable of clicking to find your previous posts will see one rude comment and tirade after another.

Heraclitus stated that a man's character is his fate. My reputation is not in jeopardy here. You should consider making better decisions regarding yours.

In what way did you help whatsoever? You are dillusional. Your first post was zero help because you can't read COMMONBLOCK. But even considering that, my reply to your first unhelpful post was not rude.

I'm rude to people who are rude to me, and especially to people that lie to me. All you have to do is look at my replies to the people that were actually trying to help versus the posts like your latter ones.

How you think I had no provocation baffles me.

Nice. Like I said, tape measure and string. True hot rodding for the mother----ing win.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast